Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Mobile Web App feedback

photos uploaded, approved but saying no longer available

Jump to newest

By *oublewodka OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I uploaded over half an hour ago! Can somebody tell me why the "image is no longer available" ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

On your settings for the pictures you've uploaded have you clicked on, public, private or friends only as if they are private they won't show up too others.( not sure if helps at all )

over a year ago

Leeds

Nope public hun

Its just done it again. Half an hour ago I uploaded it! Only one thing to do...

Change my profile picture lol!! X

over a year ago

It might depend on what the pic content contained. As a single F if there were pics which showed others who were identifiable by face, tats etc or maybe contained pets or uploaded from another site, or something outwith the rules for Fab it may have been passed then removed by Admin for any sort of reason. It has been known for Moderators to make a mistake then go back & rectify. Ask Admin, but check the rules first.

over a year ago

It does sometimes do that , don't know why but if you just wait it will soon show again

One way to check is go into you photos and see if the photo is there and it says its approved

If it is then all is fine and yes for some reason if you then go and check on the new public pics and find yours it does sometimes say its no longer available

Suppose it's just a small bug

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"I uploaded over half an hour ago! Can somebody tell me why the "image is no longer available" ??"

Where are you seeing the message?

"... it may have been passed then removed by Admin for any sort of reason..."
I think it would have to be a serious breach before Admin would remove a picture! You normally get something like "Rejected: Picture contains people other than you ...". In which case the OP would know why the pic was no longer available!

over a year ago

Leeds

"It does sometimes do that , don't know why but if you just wait it will soon show again

One way to check is go into you photos and see if the photo is there and it says its approved

If it is then all is fine and yes for some reason if you then go and check on the new public pics and find yours it does sometimes say its no longer available

Suppose it's just a small bug "

Yes it's more likely to be a bug as my pics are all up now. Its a little irritating though to say the least!!

Post new Message to Thread