Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Mobile Web App feedback

old message links

Jump to newest

By *ovingit2012 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dudley

As a paid member i get to see on other peoples profiles that we are friends... winks sent... and emails recieved or sent.

Be good to see a feature where past conversations can be easily reteieved by clicking emails recieved or sent instead of going through lots of other emails... hope my explanation reads clear

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As a paid member i get to see on other peoples profiles that we are friends... winks sent... and emails recieved or sent.

Be good to see a feature where past conversations can be easily reteieved by clicking emails recieved or sent instead of going through lots of other emails... hope my explanation reads clear "

This would be a handy feature

By *j188Couple
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

"As a paid member i get to see on other peoples profiles that we are friends... winks sent... and emails recieved or sent.

Be good to see a feature where past conversations can be easily reteieved by clicking emails recieved or sent instead of going through lots of other emails... hope my explanation reads clear

This would be a handy feature

"

over a year ago

over a year ago

Agree with this

It's a nightmare if you hadn't spoke to someone for about 2 months and went to speak to them again you don't know the previous conversations x

over a year ago

I think I remember a post about this before as it would be great option for me too...answer from admin was, it would take up far too much space to store everyones messages. When you think about it, you can understand why.

over a year ago

"I think I remember a post about this before as it would be great option for me too...answer from admin was, it would take up far too much space to store everyones messages. When you think about it, you can understand why."

shouldn't do if people have the messages saved already surely as there already stored somewhere, think the op means just a shortcut link to the saved message if its already been deleted could just give you a generic message saying it has been! handy feature would get my vote!

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

Paid members have the feature to see message threads .. Just doesn't work if the member has deleted individual messages - so why shud Fab save it if the user has deleted it??

By *iproperswingersCouple
over a year ago

Rainham

Yes would be really good if the little blue arrow that pops up that say you messaged them a week ago let you click it to see what you sent.

My memory is so spotty I can't remember last week some times.

Post new Message to Thread