Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Mobile Web App feedback

Painfully slow page loading?

Jump to newest

By *redGinger2016 OP   Couple
over a year ago

nearby

Anyone else experience profiles etc intermittently loading extremely slowing - bit like the old 3G ?

Been going on for a couple of weeks now on both my phone and Mrs phone too.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Nope not always but this will be nothing to do with the site but your own network. All the masts are upgrading to 5g so all the technical issues will be because of this depending upon location as and when they're either started work and uncompleted

But you could check your device junk files and empty helps the device run smoothly

By *ayo69Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

When I first joined Fab,the pages loaded fine. In the last month, it's freaky slowed; I have a 5G phone and the pages stutter and slow,all the time. It's just got worse.. any plans for an Improvement..?

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"When I first joined Fab,the pages loaded fine. In the last month, it's freaky slowed; I have a 5G phone and the pages stutter and slow,all the time. It's just got worse.. any plans for an Improvement..? "

If it's not something that is happening to everyone which I'm one of those. it must be your own device clearing junk files help the device run smoothly even uninstall and reinstall the browser

By *he Bi Fun ClubCouple
over a year ago

Kings Cross

I've noticed that in the last week or so Fabswingers on my mobile has been painfully slow. I don't think its my network as all other sites i visit seem to be responding in a normal fashion. On the laptop at home everything is fine

over a year ago

nearby

That’s our experience too.

How strange, wonder what’s causing it and more importantly how to fix it?

It’s the same on my wife’s phone too and not just mine, so it’s not likely to be a device issue. We recently did a tour of Scotland and it was exactly the same from Manchester to John O Groats so not likely to be a mast issue but I accept it could be a network issue- we are both with O2. It’s just the same slow loading and hanging pages even if we are on Wi-Fi be it our house or any of the hotels we stayed in

By *uninlondonMan
over a year ago

London

Do you happen to be using nordvpn to access the site?

over a year ago

nearby

Yes - network provider doesn't allow access to the site so have to use Nord to view it

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Yes - network provider doesn't allow access to the site so have to use Nord to view it

"

Then go to the network provider site and change your adult filters settings and click save

over a year ago

nearby

We have tried connecting without Nord VPN but we get the error message This site can't provide a secure connection. m.fabswingers.com uses an unsupported protocol

Put the vpn back on and we can access the site again albeit painfully slowly.

It used to work fine !

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"We have tried connecting without Nord VPN but we get the error message This site can't provide a secure connection. m.fabswingers.com uses an unsupported protocol

Put the vpn back on and we can access the site again albeit painfully slowly.

It used to work fine ! "

A VPN is likely to introduce slower network connectivity than if just using the network, without the VPN.

As another user above stated, if your mobile network is blocking your 2 accounts from accessing Fab, you could request that the O2 block is removed for them. You could still continue to use your VPN, if you want to. (Though you likely may still get slower page loading).

Obviously you're not the only ones to have noticed slowness. As you both use O2, it may be skewed by their network, or shared infrastructure. But, once you've removed the O2 adult content block, you should be able to notice faster connections. (Though you may not want to test this out, should you have privacy concerns that are your priority issue.

By *uninlondonMan
over a year ago

London

"Yes - network provider doesn't allow access to the site so have to use Nord to view it

"

There's something funky with Nord's "Recommended" setting (NordLynx) that causes what feels like rate limiting. Go to settings in the NordVPN app and select "OpenVPN (TCP)" as the Protocol and then reconnect.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anyone else experience profiles etc intermittently loading extremely slowing - bit like the old 3G ?

Been going on for a couple of weeks now on both my phone and Mrs phone too.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same ?? "

Yes I am. Usually happens around 7-10am then early evening for a couple of hours.

Post new Message to Thread