Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Mobile Web App feedback

Has anyone else lost time?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I use the iPhone version of Fab, and very good it is too, but I've noticed the time has disappeared from the top.

As many will know, when scrolling down profiles/forums ect. you could then tap the time to jump back to the top of the page quicker than scrolling back up.

Is this a general problem for everyone or just my phone?

Any help would be great thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

The Mobile Web Site doesn't display the time, so it must be your browser or phone.

It sounds like you've switched the browser to full screen?

over a year ago

I have no idea what your talking about but thanks anyway lol x

By *heCrowAndButterflyCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Still works here the time you are talking about is on the phone if its an iPhone it does disappear if you turn the phone landscape though

over a year ago

Landscape?

Sorry but I am absolutely rubbish with technology

By *heCrowAndButterflyCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Yes when you turn the phone sideways

By *ike 1978Man
over a year ago

kettering / Enfield

I get the same problem when you are reading forum posts

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Landscape?

Sorry but I am absolutely rubbish with technology "

Imagine a picture of hills or mountains, it is usually done wide which is called landscape and portrait is just that, like a portrait painting of someone famous

over a year ago

"I have no idea what your talking about but thanks anyway lol x"

A browser or web browser as its really called, is the programme that you use to access the internet ie google, chrome, Internet Explorer (often shortened to IE).

If you have normal view ie you can see the time/bar across the top of your phone, if you have full screen, that means your screen ie Fab page covers the whole of your mobile phone screen. On a computer, if this happens, you can hover over the top area and the bar ie where it says File, Edit etc will appear.

Hope that helps

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Mine always displays time, makes no odds wether its landscape or portrait

By *eaceeandloveeWoman
over a year ago

portsmouth

I have an iPhone, and the time is at the top. Does it work on other pages? Maybe try deleting the shortcut and go to the page and save it again.

over a year ago

It's back

By *tehalifaxMan
over a year ago

halifax

Ive been on here 4 month n not had one meet and no fun is it this site or is it the people on here. I say all the right things n msg nice stuff but its either i get my msgs deleted or dnt get a reply Y ? Im steve im 25 single doorman lookin for horny fun with single ladies or couples up for lots of fun love havin a laugh im 5'9 short black hair meduim build safe sex guy i love women who like dressin up n wearin stockings i love hot fun n know how to pleasure a woman

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Ive been on here 4 month n not had one meet and no fun is it this site or is it the people on here. I say all the right things n msg nice stuff but its either i get my msgs deleted or dnt get a reply Y ? Im steve im 25 single doorman lookin for horny fun with single ladies or couples up for lots of fun love havin a laugh im 5'9 short black hair meduim build safe sex guy i love women who like dressin up n wearin stockings i love hot fun n know how to pleasure a woman "
Very interesting, but can you see the time at the top of your iphone screen?

over a year ago

"Ive been on here 4 month n not had one meet and no fun is it this site or is it the people on here. I say all the right things n msg nice stuff but its either i get my msgs deleted or dnt get a reply Y ? Im steve im 25 single doorman lookin for horny fun with single ladies or couples up for lots of fun love havin a laugh im 5'9 short black hair meduim build safe sex guy i love women who like dressin up n wearin stockings i love hot fun n know how to pleasure a woman Very interesting, but can you see the time at the top of your iphone screen?"

lol

By *umplay1969Man
over a year ago

Coggeshall

Time displayed ok on my iPhone, seems strange yours went.

over a year ago

Yes it's working fine again now

By *umplay1969Man
over a year ago

Coggeshall

Did you find where the time went ? lol

over a year ago

"I use the iPhone version of Fab, and very good it is too, but I've noticed the time has disappeared from the top.

As many will know, when scrolling down profiles/forums ect. you could then tap the time to jump back to the top of the page quicker than scrolling back up.

Is this a general problem for everyone or just my phone?

Any help would be great thanks x"

This happens to me to (iPhone 4s), sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't , nuisance when it doesn't

over a year ago

"The Mobile Web Site doesn't display the time, so it must be your browser or phone.

It sounds like you've switched the browser to full screen?"

She means if you touch where the time is displayed on the phone, the forum post goes back to the top of the screen. Mine is intermittent, works sometimes, and not others, but only with this site, no problems on other sites, so know its not a phone fault or browser fault (uninstalled and re-installed)

By *enithWoman
over a year ago

closer than you think

If I touch the bottom right hand corner on the 2 arrows the time disappears, touch again and it's back.

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"She means if you touch where the time is displayed on the phone, the forum post goes back to the top of the screen. Mine is intermittent, works sometimes, and not others, but only with this site, no problems on other sites, so know its not a phone fault or browser fault (uninstalled and re-installed)"

I'm afraid that I don't have an iPhone, so I was dependent on what the OP wrote. She said that the time had disappeared from her screen, so I presumed that was the problem, and that the time was being hidden by the browser app having switched to full screen.

To be honest, it sounds as if you have a different problem, if your time is displayed all the time, and only works as a "to top of page button" intermittently.

However, as I don't have an iPhone, I don't think I can help further.

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"If I touch the bottom right hand corner on the 2 arrows the time disappears, touch again and it's back. "
I take it THAT is the "fullscreen button" and that the battery and network indicators and anything else displayed on the "status bar" also disappear?

Post new Message to Thread