Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Mobile Web App feedback

Check in option on near me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dont know if this suggestion has already been posted , but we thought now that near me is properly up and running , it would be good to have a "check in" option available. Like they have on Facebook where you check in and it posts up which pub ,club ,hotel you are in.

Obviously it would have to be something the user applies themselves as not everybody wants to let people know where they are.

But thought it would be good if say you were in a swingers club or hotel and you wanted to let people know you were there. Also people could see who's at a venue that they were thinking of going to.

Don't even know if this could be done on fab,just a thought.x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is a very good idea, hope it could be implemented.

By *wo4moreCouple
over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

"Dont know if this suggestion has already been posted , but we thought now that near me is properly up and running , it would be good to have a "check in" option available. Like they have on Facebook where you check in and it posts up which pub ,club ,hotel you are in.

Obviously it would have to be something the user applies themselves as not everybody wants to let people know where they are.

But thought it would be good if say you were in a swingers club or hotel and you wanted to let people know you were there. Also people could see who's at a venue that they were thinking of going to.

Don't even know if this could be done on fab,just a thought.x"

over a year ago

over a year ago

this is good, but it only shows up to people who are in your age range and match what you are looking for,

other wise eveyone might show up

which could be a good thing, or very very bad

love the idea though!

Post new Message to Thread