Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Mobile Web App feedback

Who's mobile near me ? When will it be activated

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me or is summer nearly over and fans "WHO'S MOBILE NEAR ME STILL ISN'T UP AND RUNNING AND THERE'S NOT EVEN BEEN ANY NEWS ABOUT it ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Yellow.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is it just me or is summer nearly over and fans "WHO'S MOBILE NEAR ME STILL ISN'T UP AND RUNNING AND THERE'S NOT EVEN BEEN ANY NEWS ABOUT it ? "

Again in English please

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Post it in the mobile section mate you will have more chance of Admin seeing it. Don't hold your breath though. There has been no acknowledgement of the previous questions on this topic.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Obviously blokey speak

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Obviously blokey speak"

He is talking about the new mobile search facility that is intended to highlight who is online in your general vicinity ( ish)

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

That's what I said ..... blokey speak

over a year ago

"Obviously blokey speak

He is talking about the new mobile search facility that is intended to highlight who is online in your general vicinity ( ish)"

Or as it'll probably become better known as - 'stalking me, stalking you! Ahaaaa!'

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Obviously blokey speak

He is talking about the new mobile search facility that is intended to highlight who is online in your general vicinity ( ish)

Or as it'll probably become better known as - 'stalking me, stalking you! Ahaaaa!' "

Well if you insist. Though it does mean splitting my shifts between Wiltshire and Oxford...

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Obviously blokey speak

Or as it'll probably become better known as - 'stalking me, stalking you! Ahaaaa!'

Well if you insist. Though it does mean splitting my shifts between Wiltshire and Oxford..."

That won't be hard we are only 35 mins apart lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Do you make them do each other in your fantasy ?

over a year ago

"Obviously blokey speak

Well if you insist. Though it does mean splitting my shifts between Wiltshire and Oxford..."

How big's your boot??

SHOTGUN!!!! Bagsy the front seat!!!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Or as it'll probably become better known as - 'stalking me, stalking you! Ahaaaa!'

Well if you insist. Though it does mean splitting my shifts between Wiltshire and Oxford...

How big's your boot??

SHOTGUN!!!! Bagsy the front seat!!! "

Want to help me subdue Ryan? Only if you don't mind smiling nicely for Granny's camera as we gaffer tape him!

over a year ago

"Or as it'll probably become better known as - 'stalking me, stalking you! Ahaaaa!'

How big's your boot??

Want to help me subdue Ryan? Only if you don't mind smiling nicely for Granny's camera as we gaffer tape him! "

I always smile at cameras!! Even the one where you have that handy little board with your name on held under your chin!!!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

Want to help me subdue Ryan? Only if you don't mind smiling nicely for Granny's camera as we gaffer tape him!

I always smile at cameras!! Even the one where you have that handy little board with your name on held under your chin!!! "

Don't forget the fifteen secreted about my bedroom hooked up to a live feed for captiveboytotty dot com

over a year ago

"

I always smile at cameras!! Even the one where you have that handy little board with your name on held under your chin!!!

Don't forget the fifteen secreted about my bedroom hooked up to a live feed for captiveboytotty dot com "

Does that include the one attached to your 'anal probe'?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Excuse me it's not Pimp my Arse

over a year ago

"Excuse me it's not Pimp my Arse "

Through the Keyhole might be more appropriate!!!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Excuse me it's not Pimp my Arse

Through the Keyhole might be more appropriate!!! "

Who would live in a place like this

By *onny BonesMan
over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Why do admin refuse to comment on this topic. It continually is raised as a concern from site members and nothing. Bit silly to put an option up on site that remains unuasable.

over a year ago

"Why do admin refuse to comment on this topic. It continually is raised as a concern from site members and nothing. Bit silly to put an option up on site that remains unuasable."

Has any body email admin and asked?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It seems it is only single men who seem to ask about it, probably hoping they get linked with a hotty, when it will probably be another single male as the feedback from couples/fems seems to be that they hope there is an opt out option.

By *ohnfromnwukMan
over a year ago

North Manchester

There's a message today on Twitter from admin saying they are working on it and it will be ready soon

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"It seems it is only single men who seem to ask about it, probably hoping they get linked with a hotty, when it will probably be another single male as the feedback from couples/fems seems to be that they hope there is an opt out option."

If you read all the other threads on the subject I think you will see that's not true. I see my other thread has been deleted! How hard is it to say yes it's happening or no it's not?

If not fair enough, no problem, just say so. But don't promise something you can't deliver.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"It seems it is only single men who seem to ask about it, probably hoping they get linked with a hotty, when it will probably be another single male as the feedback from couples/fems seems to be that they hope there is an opt out option.

If you read all the other threads on the subject I think you will see that's not true. I see my other thread has been deleted! How hard is it to say yes it's happening or no it's not?

If not fair enough, no problem, just say so. But don't promise something you can't deliver. "

And the reason you think I have promised something and not delivered is?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"It seems it is only single men who seem to ask about it, probably hoping they get linked with a hotty, when it will probably be another single male as the feedback from couples/fems seems to be that they hope there is an opt out option.

If not fair enough, no problem, just say so. But don't promise something you can't deliver.

And the reason you think I have promised something and not delivered is?"

No not you Ruggers. Why won't admin respond ?

over a year ago

"Obviously blokey speak

Or as it'll probably become better known as - 'stalking me, stalking you! Ahaaaa!' "

over a year ago

"It seems it is only single men who seem to ask about it, probably hoping they get linked with a hotty, when it will probably be another single male as the feedback from couples/fems seems to be that they hope there is an opt out option."

yes same here, maybe let Fabguys have it

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 30/08/12 09:57:18]

over a year ago

yes same here, maybe let Fabguys have it "

I for one will be opting out!!

There was a similar system on another site a while back - and whilst interesting to look at a little map with pink, blue and pink and blue dots on - admin have assured that it will be based in initial postcode characters rather than allowing people to rock up at your front door!

With the current search options, I honestly can't see myself ever needing the new facility - after all - just because someone's logged on it doesn't mean they're necessarily looking to play, or would in fact be interested in you!!

Better to search using your own criteria and preferences!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

No not you Ruggers. Why won't admin respond ?"

That I can't answer that for you obviously.

What I will say is, Admin normally announce something when it is happening and they have sorted it or decided it isn't possible after all, and no amount of threads asking for it will make them sort it quicker.

Once an update is available I am sure they will post

over a year ago

Mine works.

over a year ago

Mine has just been activated.

Post new Message to Thread