Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Why are people meeting?

Jump to newest

By *nardri OP   Man
over a year ago

near town

I can't believe all the people who are still looking for intimate meets at this time.

I myself and not to worried about contracting SARS-CoV-2 because I reckon I'll most likely shake it off.

But I believe it is irresponsible to put yourself in a position whereby you might just happen to contract it because then you just become another spreader and who know will die because of you.

I wouldn't fuck the best looking girls on this site at the moment with another mans mickey

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"I can't believe all the people who are still looking for intimate meets at this time.

I myself and not to worried about contracting SARS-CoV-2 because I reckon I'll most likely shake it off.

But I believe it is irresponsible to put yourself in a position whereby you might just happen to contract it because then you just become another spreader and who know will die because of you.

I wouldn't fuck the best looking girls on this site at the moment with another mans mickey"

Are you still going to work? The supermarket? Using cash machines? Handling cash? All of those are risks of catching the virus?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

OP, your last meet veri is very recent...

By *exPeopleCouple
over a year ago

near Rushden Lakes

...and you might get run over by a bus tomorrow...

By *ob198XaMan
over a year ago

teleford

Let’s face it, most of us are going to catch this virus, most of us should shake it off without complications. The sensible thing is really for low risk people to intentionally get infected, self isolate for 2 weeks and therefore be effectively removed from the pool of people the virus can use to unwittingly infect those who are more vulnerable... protection through herd immunity! So I suggest keep meeting, but only with those who are infected, that way you should only have to self isolate once!

By *nardri OP   Man
over a year ago

near town

"I can't believe all the people who are still looking for intimate meets at this time.

I wouldn't fuck the best looking girls on this site at the moment with another mans mickey

Are you still going to work? The supermarket? Using cash machines? Handling cash? All of those are risks of catching the virus? "

did i say there weren't risks?

my point is we should all be limiting the risks

By *nardri OP   Man
over a year ago

near town

[Removed by poster at 13/03/20 23:58:01]

By *nardri OP   Man
over a year ago

near town

"OP, your last meet veri is very recent..."

the veri is, but you have no idea when the meet was

By *nardri OP   Man
over a year ago

near town

"Let’s face it, most of us are going to catch this virus, most of us should shake it off without complications. The sensible thing is really for low risk people to intentionally get infected, self isolate for 2 weeks and therefore be effectively removed from the pool of people the virus can use to unwittingly infect those who are more vulnerable... protection through herd immunity! So I suggest keep meeting, but only with those who are infected, that way you should only have to self isolate once!"

WTF????

Are you saying that if you get it once you can't get it again.... because that is not what the experts have said

but then again, you have probably been reading Dr Google. like the one i seen earlier on where someone on the internet told people to go to the canaries because it cannot live it hot climates!!

By *hMyGawdCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

I wouldn't fuck the best looking girls on this site at the moment with another mans mickey"

Female half here!!! I completely agree, it’s minimising risk. I can’t quite believe there haven’t been more posts like this one!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/03/20 00:22:19]

By *ob198XaMan
over a year ago

teleford

"Let’s face it, most of us are going to catch this virus, most of us should shake it off without complications. The sensible thing is really for low risk people to intentionally get infected, self isolate for 2 weeks and therefore be effectively removed from the pool of people the virus can use to unwittingly infect those who are more vulnerable... protection through herd immunity! So I suggest keep meeting, but only with those who are infected, that way you should only have to self isolate once!

WTF????

Are you saying that if you get it once you can't get it again.... because that is not what the experts have said

but then again, you have probably been reading Dr Google. like the one i seen earlier on where someone on the internet told people to go to the canaries because it cannot live it hot climates!!"

Fair point, truth is no one is really sure yet if you can be infected more than once... there have been suspected double cases but limited data and questionable testing procedures... it’s possible but there doesn’t appear to be a high rate of double infections as yet. If we don’t develop immunity having had the actual disease then it is unlikely an effective vaccine can be developed!

Climate will make little difference in person to person transmission but it is not improbable that this virus can survive less well on a hot dry surfaces in strong sunlight.. You can see the NHS stats show flu is certainly more prevalent during our winter than our summer... so climate can indeed play a small part.

Post new Message to Thread