Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

bull wanted

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

looking for an experienced bull to treat my wife like a princess and leave her panting and to generally make my life a misery. this could be for one off fun or to develop into a long term boyfriend / girlfriend or fuckbuddy relationship. check out our profile and get in touch.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just How the hell did we get redirected to this thread - we were on the farmers weekly website ??

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"looking for an experienced bull to treat my wife like a princess and leave her panting and to generally make my life a misery. this could be for one off fun or to develop into a long term boyfriend / girlfriend or fuckbuddy relationship. check out our profile and get in touch."
Try putting your requirements on your profile, it may help. Good luck x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"looking for an experienced bull to treat my wife like a princess and leave her panting and to generally make my life a misery. this could be for one off fun or to develop into a long term boyfriend / girlfriend or fuckbuddy relationship. check out our profile and get in touch.Try putting your requirements on your profile, it may help. Good luck x"

Agreed, you should tick SnM, as there is no Bdsm box and explain what you are looking for ....

Good luck...good bulls are rarer than unicorns

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we thought we had found one. turned up for a social drink but then when we tried to arrange something else at our house he turned out to be a timewaster.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just How the hell did we get redirected to this thread - we were on the farmers weekly website ??

"

didn't expect that.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"we thought we had found one. turned up for a social drink but then when we tried to arrange something else at our house he turned out to be a timewaster."

no...he turned up , that isnt a timewaster...as Carrie once said...maybe he just wasnt that into you.

Post new Message to Thread