Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Leicester Taxi

Jump to newest

By *iger and Tigeress OP   Couple
over a year ago

Loughborough.

Do you need a discreet taxi to get you to your meets or to a club, then message me. Genuine taxi.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is a brilliant thing. I've often needed / thought about, a discreet taxi that might be ok with playing a bit part in a fantasy or turning a blind eye to risqué outfits without taking offence.

Can we start a "cool cabbies" thread somewhere? Not sure what the forum rules are on businesses....

over a year ago

Loughborough.

Been thinking about doing it for a while, so thought let’s give it a go. Although plated as a taxi I do chauffeur work, the car is a posh one so you can arrive in style. Seen many a thing at clubs and parties myself and people do turn up in taxis dressed in all sorts. My service will be very discreet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Been thinking about doing it for a while, so thought let’s give it a go. Although plated as a taxi I do chauffeur work, the car is a posh one so you can arrive in style. Seen many a thing at clubs and parties myself and people do turn up in taxis dressed in all sorts. My service will be very discreet. "

Shame you're not in London...

over a year ago

Loughborough.

I bet you could find a cabbie in London that would give you the same discreet service I provide.

over a year ago

Loughborough.

Or even airport runs. Message me.

Post new Message to Thread