Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Social meets :) [Liverpool]

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey there guys and girls. Look, I've replied to a few Liverpool threads and... Thus far it's not really come to anything!

As much as I'm really looking for nice females or couples to swing with... I think it'd be nice to get together with other swingers in a pub or club and just get to know a few people on the scene! Who knows what it could lead to

I'm free pretty much every weekend... Is anyone else into social meets?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

tried and failed many times to organise a social, only heard of two that where successful, well one really as the last one was quite a disappointment from what I heard

over a year ago

oh but if you fancy going out for a few scoops, I'd be happy to do that

By *aulasteCouple
over a year ago

halton.....in a room under the stairs!!!

Get ya ass to one of the local clubs then ya will see whos about lol x

over a year ago

Well, the reason I'd rather meet people in a social capacity first is - quite simply - I really don't know anyone on the scene... It'd be nice to get to know a few people then at least I'd have someone to join!

over a year ago

And really? Oh this is upsetting... I mean, is the Liverpool or even Manchester swingers scene not that big? Or are people just not interested in socials?

over a year ago

I love socials.

Btw Mally I was at the last social in Liverpool and I wouldnt have said it was the way you described it. Didn't see you there

over a year ago

"I love socials.

Btw Mally I was at the last social in Liverpool and I wouldnt have said it was the way you described it. Didn't see you there "

I'm quoting what a couple told me about it, I wanted to go but apparently, the single male quoter was full so wasn't allowed to attend

over a year ago

You know what... If I arranged a social, there'd be no single male quota. Why? Because it's a bloody social.

If it ended up just being a cockfest, then we'd clearly have to go recruit some highly respectable women from drinking establishments abound... lol

Post new Message to Thread