Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Dogging Stockport Manchester Tameside

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking for dogging/outdoor meets with females or straight couples in the Stockport, Manchester and tameside area.

Any tips on good active places would be great.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Must be none!

I've posted before re similar areas and no reply.

Either that or they want to keep it to themselves!

By *reasured heARTSCouple
over a year ago

STOCKPORT

its very difficult to take someone without a profile picture and an under descriptive profile seriously and dogging spots are keprt quite discrete due to police interest and idiots

over a year ago

I take my anonymity very seriously and only send my photo after you gained my trust, my career depends on it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

to be honest mate thats a load of bolocks !!!!

we can all say the same thing !!! I travel all over the UK with my job and deal with the public every day.

Your pics can stay private and you only send them to someone when you are happy to do so.

You have been on here for over a year and look like you have not had a meet yet !!!!

over a year ago

Think Iv been on longer than a year, Ive only had 2 meets.

I don't have a problem with the girls when on my travels and have bedded a few when working away last one being in Dorking November just gone. Its just this online game the girls play, some not all are so up themselves it's not true.

When aol was popular I was shagging like a rabbit all over the place.

I met one woman in Bath once that demanded just after we kissed that I book a 5 star £450per night hotel, I said no and ho man that didn't go down to well, she started shouting out in a restaurant that we was in that I a male prostitute that gave her herpes and a lot more foul words.

I secertly paid the bill and the restaurant manager let leave out the back door.

I don't have my photo on show as they are quite a few women from my London telesales office on here.

Bring back AOL IM and who's online app

Post new Message to Thread