Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

massage

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are looking to meet cpls or single fems who like massage

We have a real massage table and Mrs Northants gives a great massage can’t promise her hands won’t wander near the end though if you let her know u would welcome it lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We are looking to meet cpls or single fems who like massage

We have a real massage table and Mrs Northants gives a great massage can’t promise her hands won’t wander near the end though if you let her know u would welcome it lol"

Sound interesting. One of the room we are doing at the moment is a spa massage room with a massage milking table. It will look and feel just like a proper spa room. I am look forward and will be one of my fav rooms as I make all my own face creams toothpowder ect and use essential oils.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We would love this

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Always open to offers

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"We are looking to meet cpls or single fems who like massage

We have a real massage table and Mrs Northants gives a great massage can’t promise her hands won’t wander near the end though if you let her know u would welcome it lol

Sound interesting. One of the room we are doing at the moment is a spa massage room with a massage milking table. It will look and feel just like a proper spa room. I am look forward and will be one of my fav rooms as I make all my own face creams toothpowder ect and use essential oils."

I can't wait for this room to open, I love to give a nice massage. Will there be sockets? Or will it be a wet room? Xx

By *issminxandmrcCouple
over a year ago

Rotherham

[Removed by poster at 07/07/18 09:10:34]

By *issminxandmrcCouple
over a year ago

Rotherham

OP ~ if you'd like I could arrange to come and give you a lesson,as I teach massage and have been practising Holistic massage for a living for well over 30YRS now x

IIHHT ITEC CITY&GUILDS RSA/YMCA NVQ3

By *TRACouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We love a good night with wine fun and a good massage we have our own table and nice oils MMMMMMM

By *TRACouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We love a good night with wine fun and a good massage we have our own table and nice oils MMMMMMM

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

[Removed by poster at 07/07/18 15:38:38]

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I’m looking forward to an erotic massage workshop I’m attending in a couple of weeks.

By *roovytwoCouple
over a year ago

burnley

We also have a massage table and a variety of suitable oils. We love massaging each other and also with couples and selected single guys (J very picky!).

Been on an acredited course together in Manchester.

Not had chance yet to visit Club Sx but heard great things about it from other Fab friends....the massage/spa room sounds like a wonderful addition to the club

Post new Message to Thread