Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Our first gangbang

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Although a single profile my female friend is looking for her first gangbang, me plus 4 more males. She’s not on here and not setting up a profile just for this. However she is part of the kik/whatsapp group. If you are interested please message on here or myself on kik itsonlyme1717. We will need a pic.

Its going to be very hot and messy, nothing is off limits here. How to chat soon.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

People will always want to see here first, a lot will not go off site.

over a year ago

No we understand that, and she’s on the group me happy to send pics/vids/cam so people are happy.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"No we understand that, and she’s on the group me happy to send pics/vids/cam so people are happy. "

I don't think you got my point at all. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"No we understand that, and she’s on the group me happy to send pics/vids/cam so people are happy.

I don't think you got my point at all. Good luck. "

He’s gona need lots of luck

over a year ago

Instead of being rude about it why not explain your point.

Seems to be a lot of rudeness on this forum

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think the point is, looking at your previous posts you asked for something similar 4 weeks ago, but nothing seemed to materialise. i.e. no information about the fem nor a picture. Thats all people are saying. Oh and from our experience, if you want 3 males for your gb invite 10! So many dont turn up

over a year ago

"I think the point is, looking at your previous posts you asked for something similar 4 weeks ago, but nothing seemed to materialise. i.e. no information about the fem nor a picture. Thats all people are saying. Oh and from our experience, if you want 3 males for your gb invite 10! So many dont turn up"

Thank you, that makes sense. last time was testing this waters I guess, this time we are all confirmed, have 2 guys already.

Totally agree though, I went to a meet though and 2 of us turned up out of 6.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Instead of being rude about it why not explain your point.

Seems to be a lot of rudeness on this forum "

I'm not being rude at all. My point of people wanting to see her on here is so that they don't have to go off site IS the point. Many won't want to join a random Kik/Skype/WhatsApp group to do so. Those groups are by and large for picture collectors. Are those the people she wants to attract? Is that crystal clear for you now? I do hope so!

By *oldarkxxxMan
over a year ago

Warrington

Would love to attend, please send details

Post new Message to Thread