Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Scotland Meet

By *oi93 OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

So it's come into my head that I am curious to explore with a woman older than myself, I will not put an age limit here as I don't want to unfairly rule anyone out, but if you are interested in a younger male feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you asap or even better send me a pm and we can discuss further.

A little about myself,

I am a single male, 24 years old I am pansexual if that isn't for you I will respect that and wish you all the best. I would say I am physically fit and fairly laid back in personality. I have my own place and am more than happy to accommodate.

I don't smoke but I do still use a vapour, this can not be used during a meet if it's an issue and I have no problem with others smoking in my presence. I rarely drink but will have the odd beer now and then and you are welcome to have a drink at the pottential meet if that's is your prefrence. I am looking for something a little more towards the vanilla side as this would be a new experience for myself but I'm sure we can figure things out as we go.

What I am looking for,

I am looking for a woman older than myself, I am open to anyone of any race and body type but I do have a soft spot for someone with a bigger bum and oddly a smaller chest . I don't mind pubic hair or someone completely smooth, each to their own. Safe sex is a given.

If you have read this then thank you for your time, if you are interested then you know what to do. Also if you know of anyone who may be interested feel free to let them know.

B

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread