Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Would any ladies just like to give bj?

Jump to newest

By *tevej64 OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Any ladies out there or couples where hubby likes to watch the female give a stranger a nice bj. Open to all offers whether you want facials or cum on tits, or want to expand slightly on this.

Can accom daytimes, all nsa fun, even on a regular basis if agreeable?

I am well past my best shagging days just want nsa fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unDMC200Man
over a year ago

Hull

That would be fantastic, turn up some chat, then cuppa and then topped off with a nice blowjob.

By *tevej64 OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

My thoughts exactly - and if you don't ask, you don't get!

Not expecting many replies to tell the truth, oh well we'll see.

By *apillonNoirWoman
over a year ago

There...

Hang on. Have I understood this right - you want a woman to come and give you a bj to completion? Yes? Ummmmm. What’s in it for her?

By *tevej64 OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

maybe there are girls out there who love a nice mouth/face/chest full of cum and just enjoy giving bj's.

There are several "bukkake queens" on here, was hoping there are a couple near me!

In fairness I've said I am open to discussion on the matter I'll gladly sort the lady out one way or another if req'd.

By *apillonNoirWoman
over a year ago

There...

"maybe there are girls out there who love a nice mouth/face/chest full of cum and just enjoy giving bj's.

There are several "bukkake queens" on here, was hoping there are a couple near me!

In fairness I've said I am open to discussion on the matter I'll gladly sort the lady out one way or another if req'd."

‘Sort the lady out’? You complete charmer! I adore giving bj’s but know no one who wants nothing in return. Happy to be proved wrong...

By *tevej64 OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

I certainly hope you will be!

ps I've always been a charmer - thanks

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"maybe there are girls out there who love a nice mouth/face/chest full of cum and just enjoy giving bj's.

In fairness I've said I am open to discussion on the matter I'll gladly sort the lady out one way or another if req'd.

‘Sort the lady out’? You complete charmer! I adore giving bj’s but know no one who wants nothing in return. Happy to be proved wrong... "

In my single days I used to do this with a few regular guys. Hubby now reaps the rewards of all my practice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have a lovely lady who visits me regularly (but not as regularly as I'd like) for just this purpose nothing but friendship and a brew asked in return.

I'm a very lucky guy

over a year ago

This thread sums up what is wrong with the world.

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"This thread sums up what is wrong with the world. "

There's plenty more wrong with the world than blokes asking for blow jobs and some women enjoying just that.

By *tevej64 OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

what about when the painters are in girls? sometimes at your horniest and would maybe appreciate a nice mouthful without having to be touched yourselves?

By *apillonNoirWoman
over a year ago

There...

"what about when the painters are in girls? sometimes at your horniest and would maybe appreciate a nice mouthful without having to be touched yourselves?"

Eh? No. Just no. It’s NOT all about you.

over a year ago

OP is on a wind up guys

You know that, right?

By *ames_dieselMan
over a year ago

London

This is the David Brent of posts...loving it

over a year ago

I would gladly visit a lady for NSA if the reverse was on offer. I'd expect nothing "in return" because I'd already be enjoying myself.

Isn't the core purpose of this site to find others with mutual interests?

If all somebody wants is to receive and there are others who get off on simply giving, then what is wrong with that and why should it be a wind up?

Post new Message to Thread