Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

infusion

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we are thinking of going to infusion this saturday and are wondering if anyon eeis going?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We shall be heading there too....still wondering about dress code and ID for a first visit. Also wondering whether Infusions is the best option in Blackpool. I would have preferred Friday but can't make it on that night.

Oh..so many questions lol, sorry

By *oDownEasyMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

For me Infusions is the best club in Blackpool , but you can obviously make your own mind up

As to dress code there isnt really any-just the usual smart gear you would wear to any club IMHO, but if you want to dress up sexy then you wont look out of place either. Most of it comes off later anyway.

As to ID just soemthing with your addrees IRC, for safety of all

Andy

over a year ago

Thanks for that....I had thought it seemed the better of the clubs, shall give it a go anyway. x

By *usband and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Infusions is a great place,we went in June and it was our first time in a club but made to feel very relaxed by all.We took our passports for id and left them in the locker so they were safe! the pool is amazing but cold when you first get in!

over a year ago

Infusions was our first choice for a club ,and still remains one of our favourites. You won't be dissapointed. I remember the first time nerves well,have fun.

Post new Message to Thread