By *hunkymufin OP   Couple
over a year ago

Boston

Friday 8th September great atmosphere pool spa hottub music good mix people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oves2lickMan
over a year ago

kings lynn

Best parties around ,fantastic facilities and Lovely hosts .you gotta try Chunkymufins if you have never been

By *requent_FerryersCouple
over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

We have been informed that these parties are very much "Invitation Only".

Seems strange to then be advertising them in the forum.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We have been informed that these parties are very much "Invitation Only".

Seems strange to then be advertising them in the forum."

I dont know who by. They are pretty much open to all with a really wide mix of people...

By *oves2lickMan
over a year ago

kings lynn

People travel miles too come too _hunkymufins parties ,you only have too Contact them too get on the List ,they are very welcoming too all.

over a year ago

We did try about a year ago and were told that we did not meet the criteria as we are "soft swing only"

over a year ago

"We did try about a year ago and were told that we did not meet the criteria as we are "soft swing only""

We often don't play at all. Just go for the facilities and a laugh. We've been going on and off for around 4 years now and have taken friends who are soft swing and never known there to be any kind of criteria set on attendance...particularly not what could be considered obliging people to be full swap...perhaps N or M might be along to clarify...

over a year ago

I've missed going to these so much this year, but theyre never on my child free weekends Thoroughly recommend them though, always lovely people and a great atmosphere x

over a year ago

I've missed going to these so much this year, but theyre never on my child free weekends Thoroughly recommend them though, always lovely people and a great atmosphere x

over a year ago

No two ways about it chunks hold brilliant house parties with spurious facilities not to be matched by most clubs and hosts are great friends too hopefully there Friday fingers crossed

over a year ago

Hopefully we will get been far to long with life getting in the way

By *oves2lickMan
over a year ago

kings lynn

So who is attending or thinking of attending Chunkymufins on Saturday .Should be a great night as always is

over a year ago

"I've missed going to these so much this year, but theyre never on my child free weekends Thoroughly recommend them though, always lovely people and a great atmosphere x"
it keeps being on days or weekends we are not free either...

Brilliant parties... need to go again soon.

over a year ago

Well, despite several requests, we have been excluded from the list of invitees. So much for the "open to all" claim!

over a year ago

Boston

Hi

I'm not sure who you are messaging but we welcome everyone you don't have to play at all and we would never turn you away because you are soft play. Neither of us recognise your name. You are welcome anytime

over a year ago

Boston

Hi

I have just looked at who you are and realised that I only sent you an invite yesterday which you declined. We have not received any requests from you before but as you had looked at us I invited you. Like I said not sure who you was sending your messages too but it wasn't us sorry

By *oves2lickMan
over a year ago

kings lynn

Fantastic Night again at Chunkymufins great party

Lots of friendly people and an amazing atmosphere.

Looking forwards too the next one.

Thanks guys xx

over a year ago

"Hi

I have just looked at who you are and realised that I only sent you an invite yesterday which you declined. We have not received any requests from you before but as you had looked at us I invited you. Like I said not sure who you was sending your messages too but it wasn't us sorry "

Well, we were sending messages to you as we see you have answered them. We also thank you for your friends request. We hope you understand that we will respond to that request in the fullness of time?

We could not make the last minute invitation, but we are sort of interested in future invites!

Post new Message to Thread