Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Coffee in town?

Jump to newest

By *oupleLovesFWB OP   Couple
over a year ago

Winchester

Sat thinking about how to increase our friendship network without committing to an evening out, babysitter, hotel and everything else... Sadly our free time on evenings and weekends seems to be the limiting factor and will continue to be for a while yet!

How many people would meet for a coffee in their local town just to see if there was any attraction or spark? It appears lots of people are looking to meet up, but very few are open enough to do so in the middle of the day where (ironically) they would actually cause the least suspicion from the general public?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Winchester

Well... Clearly this is a not exciting or contentious enough to generate any interest at all? ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would definitely be agreeable with this idea. Makes perfect sense to me and as someone close enough to make this a reality I would love to do this sometime.

over a year ago

Yes, certainly would be open to this, makes perfect sense to me. Always happy to have a social.

over a year ago

Sounds like a good idea

over a year ago

Totally understand where your coming from

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

The fetish socials that run around here during the day are very popular. There is one in a shopping centre every month in a popular coffee chain and no one is any the wiser.

As they say build it and they will come. Just not in the coffee hopefully.

over a year ago

Winchester

[Removed by poster at 28/04/17 11:23:30]

over a year ago

Winchester

"The fetish socials that run around here during the day are very popular. There is one in a shopping centre every month in a popular coffee chain and no one is any the wiser.

As they say build it and they will come. Just not in the coffee hopefully."

Great advice... I'll start putting a plan together!

over a year ago

I'd definitely be up for a daytime chat and meet. Relaxed chat with like minded swingers. ????

over a year ago

Makes perfect sense to me. I'm only free during the daytime anyway so always up for a social or meet...

over a year ago

It's a great idea. A nice friendly coffee in town to get to know each other, and see the person in the daylight. I'd always be up for a decent chat over a posh coffee. Plus I think it's adds an element of safety for those that are worried about meeting a total stranger alone at night.

... mines a cappuccino

Post new Message to Thread