over a year ago

Closer than you think

[Removed by poster at 16/04/17 11:29:53]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ex Luther OP   Man
over a year ago

Closer than you think

I'll try again without typos!!

With the extremely sad news that swingfields 17 has been postponed until next year does anyone know of any alternatives for that weekend or likeminded festivals for other weekends?

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"I'll try again without typos!!

With the extremely sad news that swingfields 17 has been postponed until next year does anyone know of any alternatives for that weekend or likeminded festivals for other weekends?"

SF ticket holders get a discount for the EUREKAS festival end of may xx

By *ex Luther OP   Man
over a year ago

Closer than you think

With the extremely sad news that swingfields 17 has been postponed until next year does anyone know of any alternatives for that weekend or likeminded festivals for other weekends?

SF ticket holders get a discount for the EUREKAS festival end of may xx "

I saw that I think my ex wife is out of the country so I've my kids for four days!!

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

SF ticket holders get a discount for the EUREKAS festival end of may xx

I saw that I think my ex wife is out of the country so I've my kids for four days!! "

Try xtasia excursion event in august

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

SF ticket holders get a discount for the EUREKAS festival end of may xx "

over a year ago

Townhouse & xtasia are doing a joint excursion but you have to me a member of either club. I'm not sure if it's too late to join now tho.

By *hybloke67Man
over a year ago

ROMFORD

The VA Festival of Fun in August.

By *ex Luther OP   Man
over a year ago

Closer than you think

"The VA Festival of Fun in August. "

Can only make the Saturday mate but I'll certainly be there in some capacity

over a year ago

Blackpool...I've seen it...it's the future...

m.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/626076#last

if you've got a wild west costume going to waste...cime have fun...

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"Townhouse & xtasia are doing a joint excursion but you have to me a member of either club. I'm not sure if it's too late to join now tho."

I looked into that and registration closed two weeks ago. Think you can still join VA and get a ticket for theirs but they are selling fast.

The VA one is at the club itself, right?

By *inglebelle1Woman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

Blackpool is most definitely going to be the place to be.

Grab your wild west outfits and come and join us!!!

m.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/626076#last

over a year ago

"Blackpool is most definitely going to be the place to be.

Grab your wild west outfits and come and join us!!!

m.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/626076#last"

By *oxylady999Woman
over a year ago

Midlands and Guildford

Gutted that Swingfields has been cancelled but excited about the Blackpool wild west gathering....See on the forum...

over a year ago

"Townhouse & xtasia are doing a joint excursion but you have to me a member of either club. I'm not sure if it's too late to join now tho.

I looked into that and registration closed two weeks ago. Think you can still join VA and get a ticket for theirs but they are selling fast.

The VA one is at the club itself, right? "

Not sure as never been to VA x

over a year ago

We have a camping weekend friday 2nd june open to all fabbers campervans caravans and tents all welcome

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

Is there anything going on on the dates of 29th-2nd July? what would of been SW as that are the dates I've booked off.

I am already going to the Xtasia one

By *weetpussy0308Couple
over a year ago

South coast

"Is there anything going on on the dates of 29th-2nd July? what would of been SW as that are the dates I've booked off.

I am already going to the Xtasia one "

Yes there is! Disappointed that Swingfields has been cancelled??!!! No need to worry the Paradise Hotel and Infusions have come to the rescue so those costumes don't go to waste!!

Infusions Saturday 1st July are holding their very own Wild Wild West Party. Dressing up not compulsory but adds to the fun and enjoyment of their theme parties. BEST DRESSED WINS PRIZE!!! Single females and couples only. No licensed bar but you can take your own alcohol! Check website for info about the club!

The night will begin with a social on Saturday 1 July 2017 at the Paradise Hotel Blackpool! Get flirty at the Paradise Wild Wild West Saloon for a private pre party from 19:00pm before heading off to Infusions to continue the night away. The party at the Paradise Hotel is a private event and you must be on the guest list to attend as no.s are limited. Please contact _weetpussy0308 if you wish to attend and for further details. Age range for pre party 25-55s females and couples only.

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"Is there anything going on on the dates of 29th-2nd July? what would of been SW as that are the dates I've booked off.

I am already going to the Xtasia one

Yes there is! Disappointed that Swingfields has been cancelled??!!! No need to worry the Paradise Hotel and Infusions have come to the rescue so those costumes don't go to waste!!

Infusions Saturday 1st July are holding their very own Wild Wild West Party. Dressing up not compulsory but adds to the fun and enjoyment of their theme parties. BEST DRESSED WINS PRIZE!!! Single females and couples only. No licensed bar but you can take your own alcohol! Check website for info about the club!

The night will begin with a social on Saturday 1 July 2017 at the Paradise Hotel Blackpool! Get flirty at the Paradise Wild Wild West Saloon for a private pre party from 19:00pm before heading off to Infusions to continue the night away. The party at the Paradise Hotel is a private event and you must be on the guest list to attend as no.s are limited. Please contact _weetpussy0308 if you wish to attend and for further details. Age range for pre party 25-55s females and couples only."

That does sound good but would like somewhere single guys are allowed.

By *weetpussy0308Couple
over a year ago

South coast

Have inboxed you x

over a year ago

Eureka Lifestyle Club in Kent are having festival on the 27th and 28th May... Foam Party, Open Air Pool, Live Band, DJ's. Award winning Drag Queen and loads more xx If anyone brings proof of purchase of Swingfields Ticket they get £10 off entry price....Will be a great weekend xx

over a year ago

xx

over a year ago

over a year ago

whos coming xxxx the 2 days are full with things to do xx

over a year ago

Xtasia are having a FFFF night on Saturday 1st July. Unfortunately though this is only open to couples and single females. Full details are in the forums here https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/629365

over a year ago

Looking for alternatives too

Lovetoparty's event at Liberty Elite on the Friday 30th June which is always a good night.

By *aris69Couple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Vanilla Alternative festival of fun fri -sun go on their web site for full details

Let us know if any of you decide to go we already have our tent ready

Post new Message to Thread