Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

R3TRO Club?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everybody.

Is anyone interested in meeting up at the R3TRO club in Walsal next Saturday night?

I'm on my own for six days from next Thursday so if you want some company, or some fun in the sun, do please drop by & say hello.

Might even pop into Foxy Lady cinema in Bilston

Colin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/11 21:21:44]

over a year ago

No its a sex club not a swingers club

Have u seen there web site then entrance price and then memberhsip price and show our ID and the club has working girls all on site read it (club girls)

recomend club0-xtasia real siwngers club and u can try it as a single male without having to join and no working girls.

Its bad enough so called girls/cple on here pretend to be swingers but are working girls from club all there meets are events/metts at r3tro and they are the club girls

By *ovCpl40sCouple
over a year ago

coventry

"No its a sex club not a swingers club

Have u seen there web site then entrance price and then memberhsip price and show our ID and the club has working girls all on site read it (club girls)

recomend club0-xtasia real siwngers club and u can try it as a single male without having to join and no working girls.

Its bad enough so called girls/cple on here pretend to be swingers but are working girls from club all there meets are events/metts at r3tro and they are the club girls "

Well said Brum!!! We have been on the SWINGING scene for many many yrs and would NEVER Entertain attending this place!!

over a year ago

To op... have you been yet....? I'm going along to have a word or two with some of my friends who work there soon..

It's recently been getting some great reviews... many of the working girls that are being complained about often frequent chams... I know as been with a few there...

I think you should have a good time... try there forum for some advice from members and staff alike.

Katie x

Post new Message to Thread