Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Party Sat 11th Heaven on Earth Blackburn

Jump to newest

By *onkate OP   Couple
over a year ago

winterhill

Just recived a E'mail from Owner of H & E, The party for Sat night 11th is to go ahead.

So tell your friends.

Bring on the fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

I take that this will be the club's own Party organised by the owner, rather than the Fab Swingers Social that Just Suki had been organising at that club on that night?

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/uk/56640

By *onkate OP   Couple
over a year ago

winterhill

Simple answer is No

It was discused Sat night between members, who had said they would be going, and was disapointed at the cacellation. After already telling friends about it.

So with full agree ment of the owner,

they are going ahead with it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm going, spoke to Raj last night.

Will miss Suki and Ally, but it was on my calendar that it was party night, so am glad it's still on.

Apparently a lot more people are still going too.

Should be good.

over a year ago

Unfortunatley me and Ally won't be there. I miss working at the club and also miss seeing lots of people I became friends with. We will be there in the future as customers and to tickle Raj lol.

Have a great time.

xxx

over a year ago

Thanks hun. x

You'll be missed, especially by your little pal Roo, but we'll do our damndest to have a great night.

Should be fun.

By *in4sumMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Any idea who is still going?

I organised a date when it was cancelled, but plans can change, she may want to go!

Thanks

over a year ago

"Any idea who is still going?

I organised a date when it was cancelled, but plans can change, she may want to go!

Thanks"

Can't really be classed as a Fab social, as the Fab Miss Suki, won't be there, but many of the original guests are still going, and most of whom are members here on Fab Swingers.

I think it can be guaranteed that the first year birthday party will be a Fab night for all who attend.

For anyone who hasn't visited before, I'm sure you'll be impressed by the standard of the wet areas, sauna, steam room, and state of the art jacuzzi, as well as the four playrooms. One of which is couples only, one is set up for kinky BDSM, and the other two are well appointed, with large beds, tv screens, mirrored ceiling etc.

The seating area is large, comfortable, and great to chat socially, before...whatever else people may wish to do.

By *ife RiderMan
over a year ago

Accrington

As I havent ever visited the new Heaven and Hell club in BBurn. This in the main being due to work commitments amongst other things.

Is the club welcoming none members on the basis of being an active member of Fab?

Should this be the case, I would be very interested in attending the event this saturday.

I know of the location as its adjascent to the stage door being the former restaraunt.

Please advise on the relevant timings and the associated costs to attend the event for a fella.

Eh you never know, I have been considering having a look so this may be the perfect occasion to do so

Kindest

Red

over a year ago

"As I havent ever visited the new Heaven and Hell club in BBurn. This in the main being due to work commitments amongst other things.

Is the club welcoming none members on the basis of being an active member of Fab?

Should this be the case, I would be very interested in attending the event this saturday.

I know of the location as its adjascent to the stage door being the former restaraunt.

Please advise on the relevant timings and the associated costs to attend the event for a fella.

Eh you never know, I have been considering having a look so this may be the perfect occasion to do so

Kindest

Red

"

I know entry is reduced for the party.

Will find out what entry is going to be.

You don't need to ne a member to come to tomorrow night's party.

All wel-cum.

over a year ago

"As I havent ever visited the new Heaven and Hell club in BBurn. This in the main being due to work commitments amongst other things.

Kindest

Red

"

It's been confirmed.

Special party price for tomorrow is £10. per person.

Singles - £10.

Couples - £20.

This includes food etc, and you don't need to be a member.

Post new Message to Thread