Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Le Boudoir, single girls please read. Thank you. Flirty x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all the single girls.

(If you are not a single girl or are a girl but not verified then don't continue reading as this is targeted towards hot verified single girls/ women)

You're beautiful, alluring, confident and love sex, so you're inundated with messages from couples and single men.

My boyfriend is generous and finds if easy to get me hot single men. It's not super easy. He gets 100's of responses and has to spend hours ing it down to the chosen few. However, he has to look for a few needles in a haystack.

Where as I am trying to find hot girls and I have to hope that the needles walk up to me as I'm not getting the needle filled haystack.

(Hope the analogy is clear).

We usually go out Friday nights. I'd love to have a girl join us at Le Boudoir. We'll pay for your entrance fee & there's no obligation from either end to play. We just meet, chat, and see where it goes. Prior to the meet I'll message chat on phone, what'sapp, Skype even willing to meet for coffee. Even if all of that is super exciting and positive and you change your mind, totally fine. We can get to know each other for as long as is needed for you. No nude pics required at any stage, just face and body pic as clothed as you'd like it to be.

No pressure. No date (yet) we'll play when you're ready to.

If this sounds like it could go anywhere, then message us, address it to Flirty as I get to know girls and Dirty gets to know guys (although you will be able to speak on phone to Dirty in advance should you wish, I'll give you my number & a time to call when I'm with Dirty, should you wish this)...

I hope you'll give us a chance. Just say 'Hi Read your forum post' & I'll continue the conversation with you.

Hope you're curious and make a move. I promise you we won't disappoint. I'm very bi & John's a great lover. You'll be his 2nd girlfriend for the night, by which I mean, he'll treat you respectfully and lovingly and so will I, until home time, or until you want to go. We won't abandon you in the club once played, for the night you'll feel very loved, very wicked, very appreciated.

If you're hot single, verified and female then I'm very much looking forward to hearing from you.

S

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread