Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Bi-fun for blindfolded wife - Yorkshire

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello,

Thank you for reading our advert. We have a specific fantasy that we would like to try and hope someone out-there is interested in helping us out.

Our fantasy is for me to tie my blindfolded wife to the bed and then invite a bi-women (you can come alone or as a couple) to play with her. You can do what ever you want but we would love for the women to lick and play with my wife's pussy while I watch.

I will not get involved. So if you are part of a couple, then we are happy for your husband to watch with me while you have some girl on girl fun.

The sticking point is that my wife doesn't want to see you - or at least straight away so communication will be through the husband. If you are happy with that then please get in touch. We can send face pics.

So if you have done this before or would like to try, then please get in touch.

M & J

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds interesting, bu you have been on fab for nearly 3 years and not verified, Would she talk to me on the phone ?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good point to make.

Basically, we are British expats living abroad and we only play when we are back in the country ie summer and over christmas. Also, we have more success finding people from another well known site (SH) but prefer this site (we love the feel of this site). So please don't let that you put you off.

Mrs Yorkie would be happy to speak to anyone over the phone as long she doesn't see who you are

Post new Message to Thread