Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

White Guy (26) Seeking Indian / Pakistani / Desi Girl

Jump to newest

By *ella641797 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

The majority of what you need to know about me is on my profile but I'll do a brief intro on here too.

After a long relationship closing a few months ago I've decided to delve back in to the world of swinging for the first time in 4 years. After being back on here for only a few days I already have quite a few meetings lined up and am happy to see the world of swinging hasn't changed whilst I've been gone and everyone is still really friendly. I wouldn't really say I have a specific taste in women, it really depends on the girl. I've dated and swung with girls of every age, size and colour you can think of and thoroughly enjoyed each one.

One thing I am having trouble locking down though is finding an Indian / Pakistani / Desi girl. One of my ex girlfriends was Indian Muslim so I am well practiced in keeping things discreet. Ideally I am looking for someone based in London or South East England for some regular fun and love making meetings all about the girl.

For me about the only things that I am not in to is MMF threesomes, water sports and hard sports. Other than that pretty much everything else is game. I don't mind if it is a single girl or the female half of a couple and am flexible as to what they want out of it.

I've shot a few messages out to some of the ones I can find. Some haven't responded which is obviously because they aren't interested (which is completely fine) and some I've had wives contact me on Kik bein t very keen to meet only for everything to go dead quiet because their husband doesn't approve of me (which is disappointing, but again, absolutely fine).

I thought I would try my luck on the forums and see of any girls would come forward or whether any gents can put forward some recommendations either on here or private messaging me.

I'm typing this out on my iPhone so hopefully no major spelling mistakes and am flying back to UK from Italy today so hopefully with some luck by the time I land I might have heard some offers/recommendations.

If any of you have any questions as well, please feel free to private message me.

D

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ella641797 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Anyone???

By *ella641797 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Lol I will take the lack of responses as a resounding "no" ?? Worth a try!

Post new Message to Thread