Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Reflections of a new member

Jump to newest

By *ealguy2016 OP   Man
over a year ago

southport

I joined a few weeks ago, a 67-year old M.

I have been fascinated by the world I am discovering, and the refreshing honesty of people about what they want. It makes the "normal" world of rules, inhibitions and confusion of love and pleasure, seem so flat.

I have been involved in 2 meets so far, both MMF and these were friendly straightforward people.

Some of what I see is "not me"..some of the gang bang proposals feel to me to be a bit animal. But if they please everyone involved, who am I to judge?

Maybe people would comment on whether what I desire is likely to be possible.I live in Southport, a pleasant Victorian seaside town and I would love to host a female for an episode of mutual pleasure. Jacuzzi bath, wine,music, candles, sensuality, nice and slow, considerate love-making..and then a fine meal and a repeat...and when we part no expectations of each other but the warm feeling that two people have pleased each other.

Chances???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't see why not. It will be a game of patience and time. In the meantime, enjoy exploring the site and sights

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I agree with Steve. It's possible certainly and we've done similar meets ourselves but they are difficult to find.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is the type of meets I do . So yes it's very possible !

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"I joined a few weeks ago, a 67-year old M.

I have been fascinated by the world I am discovering, and the refreshing honesty of people about what they want. It makes the "normal" world of rules, inhibitions and confusion of love and pleasure, seem so flat.

I have been involved in 2 meets so far, both MMF and these were friendly straightforward people.

Some of what I see is "not me"..some of the gang bang proposals feel to me to be a bit animal. But if they please everyone involved, who am I to judge?

Maybe people would comment on whether what I desire is likely to be possible.I live in Southport, a pleasant Victorian seaside town and I would love to host a female for an episode of mutual pleasure. Jacuzzi bath, wine,music, candles, sensuality, nice and slow, considerate love-making..and then a fine meal and a repeat...and when we part no expectations of each other but the warm feeling that two people have pleased each other.

Chances???"

Are these true reflections or posting for a meet? Best thing OP, would be to get to some socials

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes. many women would enjoy that experience.

i'm also not into the swinging experience and find it too shallow for me, but this site you can look for anything you want on here.

Post new Message to Thread