Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Raffle, and the prize is....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

....my sexy CD friend. And i'm watching, probably join in at some point.

This is their profile: https://www.fabswingers.com/profile/sarah_11

We'd like to meet you this week, during the day time, but if this isn't convenient then we can try and arrange some other mutually agreeable time.

And to make this more fun you can send me your sexy ideas via mail if you want, even if you're not entering. Personally, i'd like 2 guys to come round and my friend spit roasted but you can try and convince me of something better.

So just post in here if you are interested in meeting, or message me with the header 'raffle' coz my filters are now off and i will get a lot of mail.

I'll be making another topic to choose the winner. Will ask some random question in a different forum where a number will be the answer and the first (and second) reply is the choice(s) one from this topic and one from my inbox.

Pesterers will be disqualified, just saying.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Forgot to put in the headline that we're in the North West of england.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Raffle

I'm in. Would love to fuck your CD mate. You could direct and domm the pair of us before joining in and showing what a real sexy woman can do.

over a year ago

Sorry. Gonna have to close this topic for now coz i can't leave my filters open for anyone to message me. I'll be making a new profile that anyone can message and logging into it once a day. I'll probably make a new topic as well.

over a year ago

Ok. This topic is back open, only post in here like the guy above has. My message filters are staying on.

Thanks for entering. I won't reveal prize winner names unless they give permission, but will definitely write a story about the sexy experience in Fantasy and Stories section afterwards.

Post new Message to Thread