Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Let your wife visit her young new boy friend in Dubai

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Question is there any couples out there who would be interested in there wife getten flown to Dubai for some fun in the sun and spending time with her new bit on the side,,,, cam home watch her being fucked,,?

End of April I have time off interested?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It is worth pointing out, of course, that extra-marital affairs are illegal in Dubai and the punishments can be horrific.

Worth it for a shag in the sun?

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

The only guys I can see taking you up on the offer are the one's hoping she doesn't come back...

over a year ago

Wasphunter you ever been to Dubai,,,, Dubai is not what the western mind stereotypes it as,,,, nowadays people kiss in the streets, hold hands, wear sexy cloths, there are swingers, there are loads of hookers in every bar. It's not what everyone thinks as I said it's like the Vegas of the Middle East lol

over a year ago

Google's rules for visitors to Dubai... this is what I got from it.

Here's a list of what not to do in Dubai:

Drinking: Drinking or being d*unk in public is not tolerated and the legal drinking age is 21. you should only drink in a hotel.

Public displays of affection: Holding hands, kissing or gets cosy with your other half could lead to arrest and imprisonment.

Sex outside marriage: Sex between those who are not married is illegal and can lead to severe criminal sanctions.

Homosexuality: Homosexual acts are illegal and subject to severe punishment.

Swearing: Swearing and making rude gestures, such as the middle finger, are criminal acts in the UAE.

Swimwear: Wearing bathers outside the beach is against Dubai's decent laws and swimsuits in general should be modest. Nudity at beaches is illegal.

Smoking: Lighting up in a shopping mall, government building or shop can result in a fine.

Clothing: Woman's clothing may be considered indecent if it is tight, transparent, above the knee or shows her stomach, shoulders or back. Men should wear T-shirts at all times and short shorts can attract the wrong kind of attention.

Conversation: It is illegal to "harass" women - this includes unwanted conversation and prolonged stares or eye contact.

Photos: Taking photographs of people, particularly women, without permission is illegal and can lead to arrest or fines.

Ramadan: During Ramadan, it is illegal for non-Muslims to eat, drink or smoke in public in front of Muslims between sunrise and sunset.

Medicines: Many medications available over the counter or by prescription in Australia are illegal in the Dubai.

Drugs: The UAE laws on drugs are extremely strict, and include the death penalty or life in jail

A string of British tourists have been jailed for offences such as a peck on the cheek, been caught in a compromising position on the beach and for engaging in sex outside marriage.

Link to that is - http://www.news.com.au/travel/what-tourists-need-to-know-before-going-to-dubai/story-e6frfq7r-1226683120406

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"Wasphunter you ever been to Dubai,,,, Dubai is not what the western mind stereotypes it as,,,, nowadays people kiss in the streets, hold hands, wear sexy cloths, there are swingers, there are loads of hookers in every bar. It's not what everyone thinks as I said it's like the Vegas of the Middle East lol "

really, only last year two people were jailed for kissing in public

over a year ago

"Wasphunter you ever been to Dubai,,,, Dubai is not what the western mind stereotypes it as,,,, nowadays people kiss in the streets, hold hands, wear sexy cloths, there are swingers, there are loads of hookers in every bar. It's not what everyone thinks as I said it's like the Vegas of the Middle East lol "

Yup.. I have been to Dubai and lived there for a while too.

Yes they hold hands in the street.. But that is two males in native Arab dress.

The bars downtown are full of sexily dressed girls... 95% Filipino or eastern hookers.

Very few westernised ladies who aren't on the game.

The other posters are also correct, extra marital affairs are frowned upon and even punished. Scantily dressed, tattoos and general disregard for their culture WILL land you in hot water. Discretion and respect and maybe you can get away with it..but is it worth the chance?

Wishing you well. But not coming to visit you in one of their jails....

Dave

over a year ago

"Wasphunter you ever been to Dubai,,,, Dubai is not what the western mind stereotypes it as,,,, nowadays people kiss in the streets, hold hands, wear sexy cloths, there are swingers, there are loads of hookers in every bar. It's not what everyone thinks as I said it's like the Vegas of the Middle East lol

Dave your right bud, it's pretty much the same as any other country,, you wouldn't walk through your local shopping centre with your cock out n then start fucking lmao people who have never been and don't know what it's really like and read all this stuff which is a load of rubbish,,, I used to think it too until I moved here lol I know more Emiraties up for gang bangs than I do Brits lmao

The bars downtown are full of sexily dressed girls... 95% Filipino or eastern hookers.

The other posters are also correct, extra marital affairs are frowned upon and even punished. Scantily dressed, tattoos and general disregard for their culture WILL land you in hot water. Discretion and respect and maybe you can get away with it..but is it worth the chance?

Dave "

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't think I'll go to Dubai.

over a year ago

"The only guys I can see taking you up on the offer are the one's hoping she doesn't come back...

"

How much is a one way ticket ,

over a year ago

"Question is there any couples out there who would be interested in there wife getten flown to Dubai for some fun in the sun and spending time with her new bit on the side,,,, cam home watch her being fucked,,?

End of April I have time off interested? "

boyfriend ? Is this a seriarse question ? They are all interested how many can you put up ?

over a year ago

This post is for cockold couples or females wanting some fun in the sun... Not for people who want to comment that they don't want anything to do with it lmao same old on these forms lol

over a year ago

"The only guys I can see taking you up on the offer are the one's hoping she doesn't come back...

How much is a one way ticket , "

Hahahaha better hope she does t see this lmao

over a year ago

"This post is for cockold couples or females wanting some fun in the sun... Not for people who want to comment that they don't want anything to do with it lmao same old on these forms lol "

so that's pretty shit if we get the wife back . Am not interested now sorry

over a year ago

"Question is there any couples out there who would be interested in there wife getten flown to Dubai for some fun in the sun and spending time with her new bit on the side,,,, cam home watch her being fucked,,?

Jail in the Middle East is not like being in jail in this country.

Not sure id risk this for half the play boy bunnies signed to playboy!

Good luck though chap.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Good luck with your quest op

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

"Wasphunter you ever been to Dubai,,,, Dubai is not what the western mind stereotypes it as,,,, nowadays people kiss in the streets, hold hands, wear sexy cloths, there are swingers, there are loads of hookers in every bar. It's not what everyone thinks as I said it's like the Vegas of the Middle East lol

Dave "

Now that 95%... what percent is Filipino and what percent is eastern?

over a year ago

Lmao I can see this form just becoming a arguement now lol Maebabe ad say 40% lol

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"This post is for cockold couples or females wanting some fun in the sun... Not for people who want to comment that they don't want anything to do with it lmao same old on these forms lol "

I wish you'd said that to begin with!

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"This post is for cockold couples or females wanting some fun in the sun... Not for people who want to comment that they don't want anything to do with it lmao same old on these forms lol

I wish you'd said that to begin with! "

You may have a deep knowledge of life in Dubai, but you clearly don't understand the nature of a forum: by definition it provides the opportunity for anyone to express their opinion whether you as the original poster like it or not.

over a year ago

Fair point

But doesn't take away the fact the offer is still open

over a year ago

My ex took the children out there last year and even my ten year old daughter wasn't allowed to wear a vest top! Tbh I have no interest in going to a country with so little freedoms/human rights - whether people flout those laws or not! For the same reason I wouldn't be interested in going to China etc.

Oh and op - re your status - the word is masturbate! X

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Sounds like an arranged boyfriend set up.

Got to Dubai to meet this man and you must be his girlfriend.

over a year ago

Yes exactly and believe it or not there is interest shown,,,,

I have heard many "story's" this happens that happened ect but as I said I live In Dubai I know what happens

Re my spelling lol good job my business doesn't require me to spell masterbait lol good job as I might not be as successful :-*

over a year ago

"It is worth pointing out, of course, that extra-marital affairs are illegal in Dubai and the punishments can be horrific.

Worth it for a shag in the sun?"

Taken the words right out of my mouth

over a year ago

I thought they imprisoned or stoned adulterers to death in Dubai? is this a good idea?

over a year ago

"Yes exactly and believe it or not there is interest shown,,,,

I have heard many "story's" this happens that happened ect but as I said I live In Dubai I know what happens

Re my spelling lol good job my business doesn't require me to spell masterbait lol good job as I might not be as successful :-* "

A British woman was jailed in Dubai just three years ago for extra-martial sex. Just FYI.

over a year ago

"I don't think I'll go to Dubai. "

Lmao or me, I'd be evicted at he airport!

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"

That's exactly what I was thinking lol xxxx

By *ubbykittenWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"It is worth pointing out, of course, that extra-marital affairs are illegal in Dubai and the punishments can be horrific.

Worth it for a shag in the sun?"

Doesn't appear to have stopped numerous ex pats from doing it anyway! From personal experience I know that sadly it is rife out there....

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Sounds like a dangerous place for a couple who are not married to each other

Any offers for California?

over a year ago

It's alright to go to a Muslim nation and flout their religion, culture and laws, yet people lose their shit here when they see a woman in full face veil...

By *ubbykittenWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Re my spelling lol good job my business doesn't require me to spell masterbait lol good job as I might not be as successful :-*

A British woman was jailed in Dubai just three years ago for extra-martial sex. Just FYI."

A woman.... sadly the men seem to get away with it!

By *ubbykittenWoman
over a year ago

Kent

A British woman was jailed in Dubai just three years ago for extra-martial sex. Just FYI.

A woman.... sadly the men seem to get away with it! "

NOT that I am suggesting anyone should be stoned to death! Man or woman. I am just saying that the inequality /blind eye ....is alive and kicking despite what others might have you believe

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

It sounds like a bloody hell hole.

Haha!

By *ubbykittenWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Re my spelling lol good job my business doesn't require me to spell masterbait lol good job as I might not be as successful :-* "

....the real truth from someone who knows.

By *orneyashell87Couple
over a year ago

stockotn on tees

"

Lmao xx

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

[Removed by poster at 06/02/16 16:45:15]

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

. Why type of busiñness do you have ?.

over a year ago

Welcome to the fab forum on the island of little Britain. You'll find that the prevailing view point is that non-OECD countries are full of barbarians, savages and knuckle-draggers.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Welcome to the fab forum on the island of little Britain. You'll find that the prevailing view point is that non-OECD countries are full of barbarians, savages and knuckle-draggers. "

"Knuckle-draggers"

I add a new word to my vocabulary from here every week

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

*replace the destination of Dubai with any hot European destination*

And I still wouldn't be interested, sorry. Why would any woman take a long flight to meet a complete stranger for sex, when there are plenty of lovely local men in the UK? For the "bribe" of you paying for her flights? This sounds more like prostitution, not swinging.

What happens if, when you meet, she just doesn't find you attractive, and doesn't want to have sex with you? You just write off the expense of her airfares against tax, and hope for better luck next time?

over a year ago

"*replace the destination of Dubai with any hot European destination*

And I still wouldn't be interested, sorry. Why would any woman take a long flight to meet a complete stranger for sex, when there are plenty of lovely local men in the UK? For the "bribe" of you paying for her flights? This sounds more like prostitution, not swinging

What happens if, when you meet, she just doesn't find you attractive, and doesn't want to have sex with you? You just write off the expense of her airfares against tax, and hope for better luck next time?"

It's just as easy to jump on a plane as it is to jump in a taxi lol when you have the money this is just the same as paying a taxi after a date ... Same as buying the meal and drinks on a date (don't say u haven't done it of had it paid for you most likely females) lol as I said I have received mails from mostly females interested but was looking for a couple because this is the turn on for me

Once again not asking for a pole of people who are not interested lmao

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Well I'm glad you've found what you are looking for. But just for the record, when meeting anyone (fabster or not) I buy my round of drinks, and I always insist on going dutch on a restaurant bill. You may have met women who expect to be 'treated', but that's not me.

over a year ago

....the real truth from someone who knows."

Exactly kitten,,,, if people just typed in Google the real side of Dubai they would be booking up there for here next holiday lol

over a year ago

"Well I'm glad you've found what you are looking for. But just for the record, when meeting anyone (fabster or not) I buy my round of drinks, and I always insist on going dutch on a restaurant bill. You may have met women who expect to be 'treated', but that's not me."

I never said every woman expects this lol

I insist most of the time as I like to keep it old fashion And especially if someone offers to go half I say you get the next one as I appreciate the offer of halfers, not for everyone but the modern day man and woman could learn a lot from the older generation

By *paniardLikeMan
over a year ago

Dubai

Dubai is way different than many people think. That's true that this country is way more strict than Europe but it is also true that it's very open to Europeans and is slowly adjusting its customs too. But people tend to forget where they really are. In the end it is an Arabic country and some things just should/shouldn't be done out of respect to the locals and their culture

And it is highly unlikely to get jailed or even fined just because of a kiss in a cheek to a friend. I have done it many times without being afraid that someone will feel bad about it because it is considered normal...

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

Ah Dubai. Have been through here many many times. Seen lots of sights with locals and expats, some very surreal, others farcical!

In a nutshell, money & connections get you out of any situation regardless of where you are.

Those arrested for kissing / public sex are usually coming out of a Friday brunch session and despite a warning from the Police / security guard carry on. Have no sympathy when ignoring warnings / advice.

Clubs are pickup joints. There is a hooker hierarchy, everywhere you go you see them. However recently the 5* hotels have been clamping down on room visitors...

Want to have sex then hit a bar and flirt / chat. Internet is restricted here unlike some MENA countries who allow this site on your phone.

Anyway OP how many ladies have you received so far?

On the hooker question, what sort of percentage would you think aren't trafficked, mutlilated by FGM or are here of their own free will? My guess is a pretty low number...

Post new Message to Thread