Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

I would love to be gang banged

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello boys!

Ion enjoying this website very much! But there is a long time fantasy of mine I haven't been able to realise, probably cause I have a job that doesn't allow me to schedule things, so all my meets are last moment thing! So Im gonna give it a try now, I wanna be gang banged hard and dirty!!! I don't mind even renting a hotel room, but want a couple of big cocks in all my holes! Who can help me? :p

Thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *kbull4uMan
over a year ago

Christchurch Dorset

Hi S. You know that I'd love to fuck you. I stay in a Heathrow hotel 3 nights every week so have a room to use for a gangbang.

Ade x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hello boys!

Ion enjoying this website very much! But there is a long time fantasy of mine I haven't been able to realise, probably cause I have a job that doesn't allow me to schedule things, so all my meets are last moment thing! So Im gonna give it a try now, I wanna be gang banged hard and dirty!!! I don't mind even renting a hotel room, but want a couple of big cocks in all my holes! Who can help me? :p

Thanks!"

Happy to help if you can squeeze me in

....and I will bring a bottle of bubbly to add to the fizz pops and bangs. Hehehe.

over a year ago

Message me

over a year ago

I would love squeezing my VWE cock in you and have some friends who would also bee keen.

over a year ago

Happy to help if facilities are being provided

Never turn down a lady who needs a hand or 4

By *oungandhung7Man
over a year ago

ascot

I can help and share cost love message me if interested I know a few friendly horny gguys that may help that are on here to x

over a year ago

I'd love to help give a hand

over a year ago

Me plz id love to bang u

over a year ago

Hi, Same as the others, I'd love to join in and help give you a good seeing to!!

over a year ago

We nt rely on men on here too much.best going a club hosting a greedy girl night

over a year ago

"Hello boys!

Thanks!"

Happy to help you out and don't mind sharing the cost of a hotel to. Drop me a line

By *anB451Man
over a year ago

Reading

Hi OP

Been to a few gangbangs before and what I would say is if you're going to do it then invite at least twice as many people as you want to turn up. As others have said, you'll always get some who don't turn up.

If it fits into my diary then I'd be more than happy to attend. Although February's already looking busy!

over a year ago

I'm interested as well! Have attended a few now and love the thrill and action

As I'm planning a London visit and hotel stay I can host

Message me if you are interested and I'll post a meeting request in here

Cheers sig

Or maybe you'll join me at a swinger club in London? I hear rio isn't bad

over a year ago

Check out one of the many gang bang groups on here....Londongreedyguys is one....or the kind offer of a hotel from one the guys here...am in too if the invite gets extended

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Why does your latest verification talk about a gang bang yet it's still your fantasy?

By *onderTongueMan
over a year ago

Bury

"Hi OP

Been to a few gangbangs before and what I would say is if you're going to do it then invite at least twice as many people as you want to turn up. As others have said, you'll always get some who don't turn up.

If it fits into my diary then I'd be more than happy to attend. Although February's already looking busy!

"

And if they all turn up...

Your in for a good time!

over a year ago

Expd gb player here,(but not overly so!)and have contacts in a respectful group that organises them. Would love to join in,could introduce you to our organiser jf you wanted

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

Up for it depending when and where. Will not commit without knowing that I can definitely make it.

over a year ago

If you don't mind people watching you want to go to South London Swingers (they have a website). It's like a cattle market, you'll be fucked to oblivion!!!

Post new Message to Thread