Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

photoshoots

Jump to newest

By *HAITRAVELLERS OP   Couple
over a year ago

DONCASTER

We are always looking for unusual places to do a photoshoot in safety, we keep asking for people to contact us with suggestions, as in ...." We own a fruit and veg shop, you can come here ! " lol or something similar, any takers, any suggestions.

We will only rely to single men on this blog and if its your location depending o the Mrs she may let you join in !

x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great pics - love the outdoor ones!

Good luck in your search

By *angbang junkieCouple
over a year ago

Ilkeston

Personally, we would kill for someone with a pub!

By *tripper9Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

Hi, love your cheeky outdoor shots.

Please message me for ideas, locations, photographer assistance or a horny assistant!

_tripper9

over a year ago

"We are always looking for unusual places to do a photoshoot in safety, we keep asking for people to contact us with suggestions, as in ...." We own a fruit and veg shop, you can come here ! " lol or something similar, any takers, any suggestions.

We will only rely to single men on this blog and if its your location depending o the Mrs she may let you join in !

x"

I have a potentially interesting venue, not able to PM you details.

My filters are open if you'd like to discuss.

By *kninjaMan
over a year ago

manchester

Great pictures. Tried to message you but it says you have blocked guy's

over a year ago

Hi Thai Travelers!!

Firstly I would like to say...wow what a great profile you've got and your pics are fantastic. I have a keen interest in photography and although I haven't photographed a cpl in a while I would certainly be able to offer this service at my flat (has a very sheikh feel with Indian/thai wall hangings in the living room) also we could take a little drive out to various nature spots that are almost certainly deserted!)

I was also particularly interested in your post as i know Sheffield really well having studied there for 4 years so would love to have an excuse to visit again!

hope this finds you well x

over a year ago

Hi I have a place that may be of interest to you for a photo shoot, look at my verifications. Let me know if you are interested. Mick

over a year ago

Our pix are hidden for a while as we get over a bit of sadness in our life but can we just say that your pix are superb? We ourselves so much enjoy the fun of pix - and video - in places where you wouldn't expect to find a pussy and boobs. Some genuinely nice compositions in your portfolio too!

Many on Fab simply regard the term exhibitionists as what they think they see in web-cam or a party. They forget that some couples enjoy going to huge lengths to get that magic photo and then putting it up for others to enjoy.

Such a shame you two are so very far away . . .

By *weetyorkieMan
over a year ago

york

Hi I have a interesting venue if you wish to message me due to your filters regards Peter

By *weetyorkieMan
over a year ago

york

[Removed by poster at 30/12/15 16:47:32]

By *snaughtybutfunMan
over a year ago

coseley

Hi guys, I have a warehouse in uttoxeter that out are more than welcome to use as a backdrop for your photos.

You can make full use of the forklift, pallets, racking etc....

let me know if you would like to use my venue !

By *hrisy69Man
over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"We are always looking for unusual places to do a photoshoot in safety, we keep asking for people to contact us with suggestions, as in ...." We own a fruit and veg shop, you can come here ! " lol or something similar, any takers, any suggestions.

I think I have a possible idea for your area in the latter part of the summer.

Fab outdoor pics love them thanks for sharing.

x"

By *mour UndergroundCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Well there's always my studio X

By *osmicsMan
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I have a thing for erotic outdoor photography!

I have a few suggedtions local to me if you're interested!

Great pics..very sexy

Post new Message to Thread