Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Can't get no love on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm struggling to find this site useful at all I can't get no love on here, what am I doing wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

What where your expectations?

You have wrote more in this forum post than on your profile, starting there would be a good choice.

You look OK, is that you you? are not verified by a meet so some won't be interested until you are. Those that don't use verifications will want know what you are about, a nice pic won't cut it alone, tell people about you and what you have to offer.

There are more threads from single guys looking for the same advice than most would have time to count, read some of them, or leave this thread for 24 hours and it will read very much the same when you come back.

Thumbs up for no cock pics though

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the advice

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

and you have only been on a week this site isn't instashag especially for single guys. as shagtonight would say you need patience.

By *ust Ms LovinWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

"I'm struggling to find this site useful at all I can't get no love on here, what am I doing wrong? "

Ffs you only been on for a week for a start !!!

Single guys have a hard job on here because there are so many wankers , you can't surely expect to get a meet from a message ? The way to go is socials or clubs lots are organised in the forum , spend a bit of time in the chatrooms build up a bit of rapport .

Although we don't play with single guys after getting to know a select few we do meet socially with single guys and have introduced them to friends and clubs

Why is that only after a week you thinking summit wrong it's a swingers site not technically a sex site you only get out of it what you put in !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm struggling to find this site useful at all I can't get no love on here, what am I doing wrong? "

Start by writing a profile?

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Everything, No profile, lousy personality and patience based on what you have written on your profile, based on what I can see this site isn't for you

over a year ago

Your profile is all negative.... And you have been on a week... Could take months

over a year ago

You are local ish to me but the no effort profile, whiny thread and negative status would mean I would pass you by. I'd delete and start again.

Post new Message to Thread