Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Running and swinging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

(Reposted from Introductions section as it didn't really belong there)

Been wondering for a while how I can combine my two favourite hobbies. So here goes....

Anyone in Birmingham who fancies a running partner and also a friendly swinging buddy, get in touch.

Male/female/couples, whoever. If you fancy getting fit then get in touch. No pressure to play, it may be you just fancy running with someone in this lifestyle. We can exchange stories as we plod along.

I know, I know, finding someone who's up for this is very unlikely but I thought it worth a punt.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkDefenderMan
over a year ago

Just East of Wakefield

Thought about it, & enquired, for cycling up here

I also run, quite a lot of XC, on out of the way footpaths/bridleways, which would be ideal for fun

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Interesting thread. I hope it goes well. East Leeds here near Garforth / Thorpe Park and Temple NewSam.

over a year ago

hi sounds very interesting but what sort of level are you at with your running and where around brum are you looking to meet?

By *orkDefenderMan
over a year ago

Just East of Wakefield

"Interesting thread. I hope it goes well. East Leeds here near Garforth / Thorpe Park and Temple NewSam. "

I ride around that side of Leeds a lot, out through Aberford/Towton/Sherburn

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"hi sounds very interesting but what sort of level are you at with your running and where around brum are you looking to meet?"

Sorry for late reply

I can run up to 7 min/mile in training but also happy to run slower at whatever pace people want. In the past I've done a bit of coaching to help get people started.

over a year ago

What a great idea why didn't I think of it

over a year ago

I have run once with someone only to stop for some more exciting exercise in a quiet woodland

Was wonderful.

over a year ago

Love the sound of it just a shame you are not a bit closer unless you want to come over my way for a run?

By *arkfuckingMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Sounds like a good idea. I have started running but not a pro at all total beginner. Also at swinging. South Birmingham

Post new Message to Thread