FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

MM BBC meets for couples/females (+more BBCs)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking to arrange MM BBC meets for couples or females that's are interested in fulfilling a fantasy or just prefer it.

Created this post wondering if this is a better way for fellow swingers to see and maybe message me privately if you'd like to know more.

Prefer meeting within the north west region as we accommodate so it's closer for those nearby to come over or happy to travel if everyone is happy as well as book a hotel.

Ps for the greedier swingers that may want a little more, i do have other bbcs friends, that can join however best if you message me privately to know more about them as well as me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Bump*

By *angbang junkieCouple
over a year ago

Ilkeston

Would it be worth starting an MM couples profile, for the purpose?

over a year ago

Was thinking of doing that, but we both unsure on whether it's worth opening it.

Also there's more than just MM have other BBC friends too.

Thanks for the suggestion means a lot

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Blackburn eh? There's a train from York that stops there.

I agree with the above. Start up a MM profile, but make sure the profile text contains the fact you are BBC gangbangers, and that there may be more guys. I have seen several profiles like that on this site (unfortunately all a bit too far away for me )

I will keep my fingers crossed for you, as I might be able to get over there some time in 2016.

over a year ago

"Blackburn eh? There's a train from York that stops there.

I agree with the above. Start up a MM profile, but make sure the profile text contains the fact you are BBC gangbangers, and that there may be more guys. I have seen several profiles like that on this site (unfortunately all a bit too far away for me )

I will keep my fingers crossed for you, as I might be able to get over there some time in 2016. "

Aha yes Blackburn well the friend accoms in Preston too, baby steps then nationwide lol

Mmm think a MM profile should be made thanks for your suggestions.

Ps fingers cross hope to see you in 2016 or maybe in a club if you're ever near Manchester x

Post new Message to Thread