Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Xmas couples meet idea

Jump to newest

By *irkby couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby

Afternoon all,

Was thinking about a secret Santa style thing but with a twist.

Something like we book into a hotel, ladies get ready in the room, guys meet in reception dressed as Santa, put door keys in a bowl and randomly pull out a key, then Santa goes to empty his sack. Obviously this will have to be with couple.

I know it's abit short notice to arrange it for Christmas, if it happens it happens, if not we'll no big loss.

Just gauging interest at the min

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustme1xxxMan
over a year ago

oldham

"Afternoon all,

Something like we book into a hotel, ladies get ready in the room, guys meet in reception dressed as Santa, put door keys in a bowl and randomly pull out a key, then Santa goes to empty his sack. Obviously this will have to be with couple.

I know it's abit short notice to arrange it for Christmas, if it happens it happens, if not we'll no big loss.

Just gauging interest at the min"

Great idea, wish I was still with my fiancée , we swung too xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Afternoon all,

Just gauging interest at the min"

Sounds amazing do read my profile will speak to the Fb and message me if you want to see her profile too x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would def want to know who was attending ok doing a blind date meet for a drink but to be expected to go to a room and play on a date no way lol

Post new Message to Thread