FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Business suited couple to " evict" us unless we do what is required ;-)

Jump to newest

By *ansingle OP   Man
over a year ago

market Drayton

We are looking for a couple who are prepared to act out a specific fantasy of ours,, we are currently living in temporary accomadation waiting for our new house to be ready,,, but being totally honest it's a shit hole in the middle of town and we can't wait to move out,,,, but we are wanting to act out a specific fantasy that we have,,

As I'm 7 months pregnant and my sex drive is through the roof we are wanting a couple who would be prepared to get their business suits on and come and

"evict" us if we don't perform certain sexual tasks including fullswap and oral and whatever else you fancy apart from anal,,, is there anyone up for coming and helping us with a fantasy of ours???????

We are wanting to do this ASAP as my sex drive is currently through the roof and I'd also want to be made to be a dirty slut to " save the roof over our head"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ansingle OP   Man
over a year ago

market Drayton

Nobody want to get their business suits on and evict us ??? Xxx

By *ansingle OP   Man
over a year ago

market Drayton

Surely there must be a horny couple with office suits to come round and "evict" us unless we meet their sexual demands?????

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

genuinely surprised no-one has taken you up on this, its an intriguing fantasy.

over a year ago

Sounds bloody fantastic, move to Bristol!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Your just too far away for us. But do like your idea

By *ansingle OP   Man
over a year ago

market Drayton

Surely someone is up for evicting us???

COUPLES ONLY PLEASE XXX

By *ansingle OP   Man
over a year ago

market Drayton

No couples up for helping us out with this fantasy???? Xxx

By *ansingle OP   Man
over a year ago

market Drayton

Still looking to act out our fantasy if any couples would like to evict us unless we submit to your sexual demands xx

By *andc400Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Not looking good is it? You'll have had the baby before someone comes to evict you lol x

By *andc400Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

We've got an idea for you...just don't genuinely pay your rent...these council officers are right dirty buggers lol x

By *ansingle OP   Man
over a year ago

market Drayton

"We've got an idea for you...just don't genuinely pay your rent...these council officers are right dirty buggers lol x"

You've not seen the council officials down here,, and we don't suppose you want to get your business suits on and clipboards out xxx

over a year ago

Wow a whole thread totally devoted to you theirs only one other person I know on here who can achieve that ,I do have a business suit but I'm not a couple ,I do however know of a guy who fucks his best mates pregnant wife/partner but that's another story

By *IXERONEMan
over a year ago

caerphilly

Its hard to believe no couple as taken you up on this

For crying out loud wot is wrong with them

By *ansingle OP   Man
over a year ago

market Drayton

"Its hard to believe no couple as taken you up on this

For crying out loud wot is wrong with them "

Obviously there's no genuine couples who want to help with our fantasy

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"We are looking for a couple who are prepared to act out a specific fantasy of ours,, we are currently living in temporary accomadation waiting for our new house to be ready,,, but being totally honest it's a shit hole in the middle of town and we can't wait to move out,,,, but we are wanting to act out a specific fantasy that we have,,

As I'm 7 months pregnant and my sex drive is through the roof we are wanting a couple who would be prepared to get their business suits on and come and

"evict" us if we don't perform certain sexual tasks including fullswap and oral and whatever else you fancy apart from anal,,, is there anyone up for coming and helping us with a fantasy of ours???????

We are wanting to do this ASAP as my sex drive is currently through the roof and I'd also want to be made to be a dirty slut to " save the roof over our head" "

Instead of the sex bit could we not just turn up with a white van and take all your furniture away

By *ansingle OP   Man
over a year ago

market Drayton

Any horny couples want to join us one morning for either a threesome while the woman's partner watches,, or a full on swap ?? Xxx

Post new Message to Thread