Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Single Females wanted

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it so difficult to find single Ladies that would like to attend a social event.... 3 days into organising and have already 14 single guys and only 1 single lady....

Is there a way - or something I should be doing to attract the ladies... These socials are a great way of meeting the guys in a safe situation...Also a lot of fun.

Organised social on Saturday 31 October 2015 in East Midlands: Norwich

At this meet looking for: F M MF MM FF TV/TS

Fancy a Halloween Social in Norwich? We're organising a social close to Norwich Train Station, please message Peridot or simply_unique for details, or let us know here....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tretchygirl and tintinWoman
over a year ago

Dartford

"Why is it so difficult to find single Ladies that would like to attend a social event.... 3 days into organising and have already 14 single guys and only 1 single lady....

Is there a way - or something I should be doing to attract the ladies... These socials are a great way of meeting the guys in a safe situation...Also a lot of fun.

Fancy a Halloween Social in Norwich? We're organising a social close to Norwich Train Station, please message Peridot or simply_unique for details, or let us know here.... "

I think you'll find that a lot of people in your area who would find it possible to go to this are already attending a halloween birthday bash at jaydees

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Why is it so difficult to find single Ladies that would like to attend a social event.... 3 days into organising and have already 14 single guys and only 1 single lady....

Fancy a Halloween Social in Norwich? We're organising a social close to Norwich Train Station, please message Peridot or simply_unique for details, or let us know here.... "

I might be interested.

Is it a dressing up thing or just street clothes? Is there a list of attendees anywhere?

If it's 14 single men I've already declined, I'd be less interested.

I'm in Norwich btw.

over a year ago

Hi Stretchy.... It's not just this event, but even in the past when we have organised events like this we find it very difficult to attract the single females. Must say though we used to hold the socials in Mildenhall which is the reason we have moved it to Norwich.

over a year ago

So far we have 17 Single Guys - 16 couples but only 6 single females..

Personally being a single female I found it easier to meet people in the social environment.

Come on Ladies come and join us... no playing, just a few drinks and a laugh with fellow swingers.

Post new Message to Thread