Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

female dom

Jump to newest

By *erc2546 OP   Man
over a year ago

swindon

Is there any female Dom's in south west I will try to a you as long as ur not to far I want to know what it like to be domed very real and send pic and call u to prove to u I'm real and willing to meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Well, goodness, I'm sure any Domme will be flattered you'll "try" her, not because you want to meet her but because you want to know what it's like to be Dominated.

I can imagine the queue forming now!

Think about this from the perspective of the women reading it. Would you be impressed?

The site isn't a menu that you order from! Hmmm, today I think I'll try...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You got the same thread in swingers chat

over a year ago

Is Borat in town?

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"You got the same thread in swingers chat "

He also asked the same thing, more or less the same way, over a year ago and got no interest.

And he asked for advice on his profile and getting meets and ignored everything he was told.

I doubt this time will be any different.

OP, if your approach doesn't get the results you want, asking again and again the same way is unlikely to help.

By *erc2546 OP   Man
over a year ago

swindon

I ment travel not try I have had a load of meets since last yeari want to spice it up now I hope some one may take me up on the idea may b

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Okkkay

Well, good luck.

It didn't work the last few times you tried it but maybe this time.

By *erc2546 OP   Man
over a year ago

swindon

Thanks

over a year ago

"Well, goodness, I'm sure any Domme will be flattered you'll "try" her, not because you want to meet her but because you want to know what it's like to be Dominated.

I can imagine the queue forming now!

Think about this from the perspective of the women reading it. Would you be impressed?

The site isn't a menu that you order from! Hmmm, today I think I'll try..."

tuna salad please miss

By *erc2546 OP   Man
over a year ago

swindon

I ment travel

over a year ago

This is the reason why i stopped putting domme on my profile and decided if people wanna 'try' it they should pay for it.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"This is the reason why i stopped putting domme on my profile and decided if people wanna 'try' it they should pay for it."

Agreed. I'm not a service industry. Too many guys think I'll jump on the chance of anyone who says they want to 'try', like finding subs is difficult.

I expect them to realise they have to interest me in return and tell me what they have to offer.

The offer to try subbing alone is not nearly enough to interest me. I have to fancy them for one thing!

The whole "you're Domme, I want to sub, so we're perfect for each other, when can we meet?" thing makes me

By *erc2546 OP   Man
over a year ago

swindon

I would pay to be fair

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I would pay to be fair"

You're looking in the wrong place then.

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

my wife is an excellent dom ,,,,,, i'm just wondering if she can get our lawns cut , kitchen painted , veg plot dug , car washed , windows cleaned , hovering done and still get payed instead of me doing it all and getting nothing in return

over a year ago

"This is the reason why i stopped putting domme on my profile and decided if people wanna 'try' it they should pay for it.

Agreed. I'm not a service industry. Too many guys think I'll jump on the chance of anyone who says they want to 'try', like finding subs is difficult.

I expect them to realise they have to interest me in return and tell me what they have to offer.

The offer to try subbing alone is not nearly enough to interest me. I have to fancy them for one thing!

The whole "you're Domme, I want to sub, so we're perfect for each other, when can we meet?" thing makes me "

Since coming back to NSA i've found i can't really dominate anyone and enjoy it without being in a relationship with them anyway, but yeah being a tester for it is really off putting and i hate feeling like i'm here to provide a serrvice for someone.

I'm fine with just sex, and kinky sex lol, but nothing else, weird that. I guess it's my way of keeping intimacy out of NSA?

Post new Message to Thread