Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Birmingham Friday 24th Morning only

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would any gentleman like to host us at his place in the West Midlands or a hotel on Friday 24th. Some flirting over coffee and then some fun. This is a morning only meet as we are working in the afternoon so please don't message us asking if we can meet in the afternoon or evening.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickeyandrewsMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Really wish I could be available in an occasion when you might be looking for a meet.

I think the idea of enjoying a stimulating conversation and exchanging flirtatious glances over coffee would be fantastic, because I've always found you a very fascinating lady and always note that everyone says what a lovely, friendly and polite couple you are.

Whoever does get to see you on Friday, and I imagine there is probably a long queue of eager suitors,is going to be a very lucky man.

Oh well I can but hope, that one day I'll get to meet you in the flesh at least in a social setting if nothing else.

Anyway, how is life treating you at presesnt? I hope you're well and maybe speak soon.

Andy xx

By *irty_bhamMan
over a year ago

birmingham

I would love the pleasure of being your host for the morning if you are still looking.

Please get in touch if i'm of any interest to you at all and hopefully we can arrange something.

Phil

Post new Message to Thread