Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Still no luck with older women?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I feel i try and try again to speak with older women ALL THE TIME but no luck. From a female perspective where am i going wrong? I feel as if i am respectful during conversation and with compliments. Any in the Hampshire or Herts region?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Age is just a number, are you looking for an older woman or someone more experienced there is a difference

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am looking for an older woman!

over a year ago

"Age is just a number, are you looking for an older woman or someone more experienced there is a difference

"

I'm looking for you!

By *eshzMan
over a year ago

My dear friend,

You literally have one and a half lines in your profile and your user name while sounds interesting to you... might be less tasteful to others. Why not take some time to write an interesting profile and perhaps change your username or you know what keep the username but definitely work on the profile.

Doing that will help you stand out and if someone "older" is interested in meeting you, after reading your well written profile will be able to do so as they will have an idea of who you are.

Hope this little suggestion will help you bud.

over a year ago

"My dear friend,

You literally have one and a half lines in your profile and your user name while sounds interesting to you... might be less tasteful to others. Why not take some time to write an interesting profile and perhaps change your username or you know what keep the username but definitely work on the profile.

Doing that will help you stand out and if someone "older" is interested in meeting you, after reading your well written profile will be able to do so as they will have an idea of who you are.

Hope this little suggestion will help you bud. "

Post new Message to Thread