Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

FWB/FB REQUIRED

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking for FWB/fb for lots and lots of wild fun, age to me doesn't matter it's the chemistry that counts PM me if you like!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eshzMan
over a year ago

Seriously?!?!?! Is this how you expect to get a meet?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Don't like don't comment actually just don't comment at all ??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Don't like don't comment actually just don't comment at all ??"

This is a public forum, anybody can see and any member of this site can comment. Once it's out there you have no control who posts on here providing it is within forum rules.

over a year ago

"Don't like don't comment actually just don't comment at all ??

This is a public forum, anybody can see and any member of this site can comment. Once it's out there you have no control who posts on here providing it is within forum rules. "

Very good point but if less knobs didn't post unhelpful comments then the forums would be a nicer place.

But then it is also a good way to see a real persons personally and social life. If they are prepared to make a snide little comment then it appears to me the only social life they get is on the forums, and do people really want to meet that type of person?

Final point my reply has bumped this post up for the OP.

over a year ago

This is a public forum, anybody can see and any member of this site can comment. Once it's out there you have no control who posts on here providing it is within forum rules.

Very good point but if less knobs didn't post unhelpful comments then the forums would be a nicer place.

But then it is also a good way to see a real persons personally and social life. If they are prepared to make a snide little comment then it appears to me the only social life they get is on the forums, and do people really want to meet that type of person?

Final point my reply has bumped this post up for the OP.

"

Yes and calling people knobs for posting on the forums says alot about the person as well. He's actually right. The OP's chances of getting a fwb from a forum post is very very slim.

By *eshzMan
over a year ago

I didn't want to reply anything before because this matter will just carry on without a positive outcome. OP all you have to do is look at similar posting by others and see what their success rate in response has been, you don't even have a profile picture, which further slims down your chances. Now you also have heard a woman's point of view that getting a meet via this method is extremely slim. A better way would perhaps be to find a social event at clubs or a social meet among fabers and go there and mingle, get to know people and proceed from there. You can also try chatting in the chat room which I am sure you have already started... this is just an input... but if you feel you know more, then just ignore my statement here and carry on with your current approach. All the best

over a year ago

Yes and calling people knobs for posting on the forums says alot about the person as well. He's actually right. The OP's chances of getting a fwb from a forum post is very very slim.

"

His second post is more considered, perhaps he saw the error of his ways.

The first was rude and not useful to the thread.

By *eshzMan
over a year ago

Nope my first post was meant to be what it read as... it wasn't an error...perhaps it would be good to inquire if it was an error before assuming so .

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Don't like don't comment actually just don't comment at all ??"
. The whole point of the forums is to make comments . Everyone is entitled to make a post .

Post new Message to Thread