Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Married women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are there any married women in the west Midlands or Exeter area that would like some discreet fun with a married man xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

"Are there any married women in the west Midlands or Exeter area that would like some discreet fun with a married man xx"

Spouses come to mind!! ??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wrong site springs to mind lol

over a year ago

"Are there any married women in the west Midlands or Exeter area that would like some discreet fun with a married man xx"

Maybe your wife would be interested, I understand she's married and living in your area???

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Are there any married women in the west Midlands or Exeter area that would like some discreet fun with a married man xx

Maybe your wife would be interested, I understand she's married and living in your area???"

Haha

By *oublethepleasureCouple
over a year ago

Spalding

Why must they be married?

Genuine question.

By *ome BlokeMan
over a year ago

Littletons

"Why must they be married?

Genuine question."

The theory is they just want the same thing so pure no strings.

The reality is an extra party involved when it stops being no strings.

By *oving-lifeCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Are there any married women in the west Midlands or Exeter area that would like some discreet fun with a married man xx

Maybe your wife would be interested, I understand she's married and living in your area???"

Well said pmsl

over a year ago

Excellent!

We guess this isn't turning out the way he expected.

From what we see, there are many guys on here who think swinging and cheating are one and the same thing!!

over a year ago

"Why must they be married?

Genuine question."

think he has an affair fetish maybe

over a year ago

Maybe your wife would be interested, I understand she's married and living in your area???

Excellent!

From what we see, there are many guys on here who think swinging and cheating are one and the same thing!!"

Hmmmm

over a year ago

Excellent!

From what we see, there are many guys on here who think swinging and cheating are one and the same thing!!

Hmmmm"

The ones I love are the married guys who say swingers have no morals pmsl

over a year ago

OP...mentioning the C word in the forums will 9 times outta 10 get you ripped to shreds.

There will be woman that will meet you & those that won't. Search yourself, be respectful of profiles that say no attached / marrieds & mention your status when messaging.

The fact that you have commented since you posted suggests you're not that bothered by responses.

Post new Message to Thread