Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

The Anastasia Project

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The Search For My Anastasia Steele

I am currently looking for a female ideally Sub/Bottom, that has an interest or is experienced in Bondage.

I have limited experience myself, so in search of a partner to explore and learn the ropes together...

I am not in any shape or form looking for sexual activity from this, the aim will purely be fun, laughs and a good time, learning a new art and hopefully becoming good friends along the way.

I understand that this will involve a high grade of trust and respect, in this respect, I am more than happy to have social meets before any bondage takes place to build our trust and relationship, for you to feel at ease and comfortable with my company.

If this sounds appealing to you, I would love to hear from you.

Yours Gratefully

SCGM

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Her are some thoughts for you.

Firstly, Fab is unlikely to be the path for you for this. Think about going to fetish socials, like xstasia on various Sundays. Or fetish markets. Get out and go clubs on fetish nights.

Fet life will give you lists of local socials called a munch they will be in local pubs during the week. They are great for meeting like minded people.

The community is close and whilst welcoming, meeting people is the way to build relationships and trust.

You are at the start of a long slow journey, they are better place than Fab for what you are looking for.

Just our thoughts

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But don't whatever you do mention either that name or those books...They are not well thought of in that community...

Post new Message to Thread