Jump to newest

By *appy an happier OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stone

Fancy trying cuckolding just wanted to know what happens

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It depends how far you want to take it. Generally it involves the man of the couple having less or no intercourse with the lady. Cock cages can be used to ensure he doesn't play with himself when not allowed. The lady can be a 'hot wife' and has the freedom to fuck who she wants either in the cucks presence or not. She might find a bull. Sometimes the cuck will play a part by getting the bull hard for the hot wife and cleaning them both up afterwards.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

It is entirely upto you, the very basis of cuckolding is a husband watching his wife fucking another man, but its entirely upto you if you add any of the other aspects to it.

over a year ago

"It is entirely upto you, the very basis of cuckolding is a husband watching his wife fucking another man, but its entirely upto you if you add any of the other aspects to it."
this talk it through though and know your boundaries

over a year ago

We need to find a cuck couple as we not finding many single fems lol

over a year ago

Whenever I'm invited to join a couple in a cuckold scenario I ALWAYS talk about what it is they'd like to try, identify definite 'No way Jose' and 'Yes Please' stuff.

That way I know they're having a good night, and I'm not being offensive or counter-productive unwittingly.

There are many different cuckold 'meets' as there are cuckold couples, and barring a couple of things which everyone seems to enjoy each is as different as the people participating.

PM if you want to chat more,

Greg

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

There is a cuckold event in Manc on 6th April

By *P4SEXMan
over a year ago

preston

I would definitely attend the cuckolding event on 6th April. Can you let me have the details please ?

over a year ago

Can be extremely rewarding if all the chemistry goes right. The key is to talk it through, boundaries, taboos, limits etc before you even think about stepping into the arena

By *edsBonkingMan
over a year ago

Near MK

Would love to participate in this one day. Not had the chance yet.

Post new Message to Thread