Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Watching in Co Durham

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im looking for a couple around the Co durham area that will let me watch and wank as they are having fun, im a voyeur and only would join in if requested to do so, a great way for a couple to gently ease into the swinging scene without anyone else touching,however there dont seem to be any exhibitionist couples anymore, if you want a voyeur to watch you and the thought of being watched having fun with your husband/wife turns you on then contact me please i can accom for couples who are not able to through family bye

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mate, there's been two couples recently advertising for this in the Teesside area, that I can think of off the top of my head straight away. I don't know what sort of distance you search within, but check it out

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im in the teeside/durham area search area is 50 miles but dont seem to be getting replys from exhibitionist couples,thought it must be me,im hung with own place very clean nice house genuinly single,thats why i think there are not many genuine exhibitionists about anymore as there used to be lots, ill keep my fingers crossed thanks for the reply though kind of you .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No problem buddy, hope ya get sorted with what your looking for

Post new Message to Thread