FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

DJ AVAILABLE TO HOST YOUR CHRISTMAS PARTY - 3/4 DATES AVAILABLE - 100% FREE OF CHARGE...

By *erts Gary OP   Man
over a year ago

welwyn garden city

FAB MEMBERS - DECEMBER 2014 CHRISTMAS PARTY OFFER

DJ AVAILABLE TO HOST YOUR CHRISTMAS PARTY - 3/4 DATES AVAILABLE - 100% FREE OF CHARGE...

(SPECIAL & VERY LIMITED CHRISTMAS PARTY OFFER TO MEMBERS HERE AT FAB SWINGERS)...... --

If you're interested READ ON for more info - details - and how to apply to be considered for this special christmas present from me....

A little about me..

Firstly i'd like to say thank you very much for your time / having a read and for your interest. My names Gary from Hertfordshire for those members i haven't chatted/spoken to before. I am a full time professional club Dj - i've been on the u.k circuit for 19 years, working various Nightclubs / Strip Clubs & Private parties. As for Music, i have the knowledge to play everything (60's - 70's - 80's - 90;s 2000/14) Club classics - Party - Comercial dance - R&B - Indie - Rock & Pop ..

Offer Details & Info..

So with the festive period rapidly approaching - my availability / dates in December appear to be filling up pretty fast, a festive thought sprung to mind. They say Christmas should be the time for giving - so i decided why not make myself available to a few members here at Fab Swingers, to play at their festive party (subject to my availabity) 100% FREE Of CHARGE..

So if you are planning a party sometime in December ...

Would like a Dj absolutely FREE to attend & play for you...

Live within 40 mile radius of the Hertfordshire area ....

Just drop me a message telling me a little about yourself - the type of party you are thinking of planning - approx number of guest attending, party location / Venue - approx age group of guests.

All applications must reach me by the 14th November 2014 - those selected will recieve a message from me on 15th November together with my contact details / mbl n/o to arrange things and discuss any personal requirements you may have.

That's about all - the offers there for the taking - over to you then Sexy People Of Fab Swingers.

Gary x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread