Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Party at mine didcot ( oxford)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey if people are up for it I'm wanting to host a party at my place it will be 100% safe and nothing force full I live on an army barracks so would have to let me no in advance looking to host when's best for most people x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Cabn you just let random people into barracks?!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

100% safe in an army barracks? What about all the guns and stuff?

Good luck!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Your chain of command would love that....not!!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Your chain of command would love that....not!! "

There could be some corporal punishment but generally speaking, let's hope it's doesn't become a major disaster for the OP.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not a chance!!! I know exactly where you are and it ain't happening!! Lol

over a year ago

"Your chain of command would love that....not!!

There could be some corporal punishment but generally speaking, let's hope it's doesn't become a major disaster for the OP. "

I can't see him keeping this party Private for long!

over a year ago

Its good to see that Camp Security is so Alert

We can all sleep safe in our Beds.

Achmed Gimp

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Your chain of command would love that....not!!

There could be some corporal punishment but generally speaking, let's hope it's doesn't become a major disaster for the OP.

I can't see him keeping this party Private for long!

"

General-ly parties are a great idea. But on a military base??

If you're after some action man - this may not be the most effective way to go about it.

A

over a year ago

The Major flaw in this plan will be finding the opportunity to get your Privates played with.

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

To the black op, If you do inted to soldier on with this idea, it may cause unwanted attennnnnnntion!

I apologise.

D

over a year ago

People don't like the idea that's fine people are alloud to b signed on to the camp it was just an idea clearly people don't like this one

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"People don't like the idea that's fine people are alloud to b signed on to the camp it was just an idea clearly people don't like this one "

Do you not understand the impact it would have on you if something happened? You are responsible for those that you sign on base and if they did something the element of blame would be on your shoulders. I certainly wouldn't put my career on the line for a bunch of swingers. I'm sure you are being genuine but the consequences fair outweighs anything else.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think it's a lovely and generous idea. Perhaps the first time make it a really small do, so that you can get to know and trust the attendees in advance.

Get some ideas of what we'd all like and describe the accommodation in more detail.

Some people like to continue doing the types of things they've done before. Others are open to new types of events and places.

The main thing party organizers find is that less attend than have said they would.

I'd stick with verified users who seem reliable and decent. And definitely speak on the phone first.

Once you have a clue to who and when then you could post in the meets board to stimulate further interest. Getting the right balance of people is important.

If you are able to use any facilities then perhaps you could add an extra fun activity that is non sexual to get people who armed up and break some barriers.

Good luck!

over a year ago

Thanks for the advice appreciated

over a year ago

"People don't like the idea that's fine people are alloud to b signed on to the camp it was just an idea clearly people don't like this one

Do you not understand the impact it would have on you if something happened? You are responsible for those that you sign on base and if they did something the element of blame would be on your shoulders. I certainly wouldn't put my career on the line for a bunch of swingers. I'm sure you are being genuine but the consequences fair outweighs anything else. "

So many people are so negative, just don't comment if it isn't for you, worry about your own affairs, not other people's

over a year ago

"Thanks for the advice appreciated "

Go for it, my wife would love to be the only lady guest as long as you invite the rest of the barracks round haha

Post new Message to Thread