Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

First visit to Xtasia 04/10/13.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm looking for a female to accompany me to the above.

I'm a single male, pictures are located on my profile.

Never been to a venue such as this and it would be nice to have someone there who's either first time to have someone to talk to or a regular to hold my hand so to speak lol.

I've applied and been accepted for membership, so I'd pay on the day for that.

Would pay for entry for both of us and wouldn't expect to have relations with any interested female if that wasn't what any interested party wanted.

Ideally I'd prefer a localish female but that's not a deal maker.

I wouldn't want to be taken for a ride though, in the taking the piss sense.

I can be contacted via the site and if anyone interested wanted to speak over the phone or have a face to face meet before hand, that would be fine.

Thanks for your time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

"I'm looking for a female to accompany me to the above.

Never been to a venue such as this and it would be nice to have someone there who's either first time to have someone to talk to or a regular to hold my hand so to speak lol.

Would pay for entry for both of us and wouldn't expect to have relations with any interested female if that wasn't what any interested party wanted.

I can be contacted via the site and if anyone interested wanted to speak over the phone or have a face to face meet before hand, that would be fine.

Thanks for your time."

Can we just clarify, your application for membership has been passed on the basis of you being a single, and arriving as such. If you wish to arrive as a couple, then we will need a couples membership completed, which you'll find hard to do if just a one night meet! This isn't the right way to do it.

If you wish to attend as a single, and invite in another single lady you've met off the net, then she will need single female membership. We don't care who pays for what, its the correct info we need on membership applications.

That way, if you decide after 2 mins you don't like each other, you can both remain in the club and do your own thing. If you did sign in as a couple, and then were seen to be enjoying the club on your own later, you would be asked to leave.

Hope that clarifies our position, and probable most other clubs as well.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I'm looking for a female to accompany me to the above.

Thanks for your time.

Can we just clarify, your application for membership has been passed on the basis of you being a single, and arriving as such. If you wish to arrive as a couple, then we will need a couples membership completed, which you'll find hard to do if just a one night meet! This isn't the right way to do it.

If you wish to attend as a single, and invite in another single lady you've met off the net, then she will need single female membership. We don't care who pays for what, its the correct info we need on membership applications.

That way, if you decide after 2 mins you don't like each other, you can both remain in the club and do your own thing. If you did sign in as a couple, and then were seen to be enjoying the club on your own later, you would be asked to leave.

Hope that clarifies our position, and probable most other clubs as well. "

Well that's killed it for me totally.

As I've never been I wasn't aware of your stipulations and I didn't fancy going on my own and paying fifty five pound and looking like a billy no mates lol.

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

lol....not quite as bad as that, have a look at our web site for a full explanation of how it works. Think our stipulations work in most clubs to be fair, if you have a girlfriend in tow then you join as a couple. If teaming up for a cheap get in...most will catch you out!

Bottom line is you are a single male trying to attend a club. We do have a thread running at the moment here: http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/201849 that reasonably clearly shows you how to join us, at an average of £9 per visit. Have a look, see what you think, and by the end of the 5th visit, you will hopefully have learnt the many advantages of attending as a single,

Post new Message to Thread