FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Looking for women who likes being spoilt in Southampton

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello, thanks for reading, sorry this is going to be a long one I'm afraid. Please do read and let me know if this interests you or if you know somebody it might please do let them know.

I'm in my late twenties, down to earth, open and overly honest, I'm looking for somebody who's just bored of having bad sex with people they have nothing in common or no sexual attraction too. I live alone in my own place in ocean village, Southampton, somewhere you could just come over whenever you liked for a smoke, chat, bitch or just to be spoilt.

I have a very talented tongue and because of that am quite in-demand however am looking for a girl that understands that sometimes sex is just better when you're in a pair of suspenders and a corset and isn't afraid to experiment and let go a little to try raise each other's pleasure boundaries.

I'm very much a believer in connections between people and that life should be about crafting good and enjoyable experiences between people, I'm very much a giver and can't think of anything better than spoiling a girl, everybody needs to relax in a nice place, have a soak in the bath, foot massage and a 20 min long multiple orgasm after a crap day. As much of a joke as that sounds, this is legit, I really can do things with my tongue that most people just never could.

I'm aware that what I'm looking for is very unique and probably the wrong place to ask, however I have done this now successfully 3 times on year long agreements with girls and see no reason that I can't find somebody again who just wants somewhere they can punch out and enjoy something for them rather than it being about labels and reasons.

I have a lot of experience with this industry and can help out if you work in it as well as provide great chat, great sex and I also make a great cup of tea

Please feel free to drop me a message should you have any questions or make a comment here. If you are bored of just seeing people you don't get on with or are left feel disappointed after, or just want somewhere to come escape the world after a crap day at work, then why not give me a try!

As how we get along is so important I would suggest we meet up for a drink at mine first so that we can break the ice and sort out arrangements and anything else that's required up front.

If you do have any comments or feedback please do let me know, looking forward to seeing what you all think and hopefully finding somebody new and awesome to spend time with and spoil a little.

I'm happy to cover travel expenses i'm aware that petrol has gone up etc etc

What I'm looking for is for somebody to come over at least once a week, more of course if you find that you just need too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread