FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Who's at the NEC this week!?

Jump to newest
 

By *igwilly2k OP   Man
3 weeks ago

The Land of Kink!

I'm often at the NEC in Birmingham and thought I'd leave a post up to carry on running week on week to see who's here this week, any if anyone fancys a hello, coffee or a bite to eat!

So then...

Who at the NEC this week?

What day?

What are you up for!?

Have fun everyone!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igwilly2k OP   Man
2 weeks ago

The Land of Kink!

Anyone at the NEC tomorrow then!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilk JoTV/TS
2 weeks ago

hinkley

Nice lay-by near NEC if you want fun with like mi fed drivers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *zman150Man
2 weeks ago

oxford

Runefest NEC 3rd and 4th October!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amesxjonesMan
7 days ago

NEC Birmingham

I’m at the NEC for Runefest as well.

There Thursday to Sunday.

Message me if you’re around

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *sujuMan
6 days ago

NEC Birmingham

I'm around for Runefest too!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nne CallanWoman
2 days ago

Nothing to see here. Please move along.

Runefest does seem to be popular this year. This will be my 7th time festing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aturalbeauty91Woman
2 days ago

Bury st edmunds

it dose indeed. second year whoop

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *sujuMan
1 day ago

NEC Birmingham

This is definitely a big event this year. I think it's my seventh or eighth...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top