FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

πŸ’œ The Manchester Social πŸ’œ Part 2

Jump to newest
Β 

By *heManchesterSocialΒ OPΒ Β Β Woman
4 weeks ago

Manchester

Cookie46 and StormQueen are delighted to announce that The Manchester Social will take place on 31st October 2026!

We would love for you to join us for a relaxed and friendly social gathering at an amazing, exclusive, venue on Canal Street, Manchester

The cost is Β£10 per person but this event is being organised for fun and not for profit so any funds remaining after costs are covered will be donated to The Christies Hospital in Manchester a charity very close to Cookies heart

Places are open to everyone, there are no invites and we are inclusive to all (except dickheads 😁) The only limits will be to make sure we have a balance between single gents, ladies and couples.

Please send a message to our socials account TheManchesterSocial and you will then be provided details of how to secure your place on our guest list πŸ’œ

We look forward to seeing you there πŸ₯°

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ookie46Woman
4 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Checking in πŸ’œ

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
4 weeks ago

Mayfair

β€” πŸ…ΈπŸ…½ β€”

...Γ₯nd looking forward to this rather magnanimous soirΓ©e.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *olyGlamorousWoman
4 weeks ago

**flutters eyelashes**

Part II and still attending

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
4 weeks ago

Mayfair

She's wearing cologne that evening. FΓ₯Γ§t......⬆️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *tormQueenWoman
4 weeks ago

All over the place

I will definitely be there 😁😁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *itty FelouWoman
4 weeks ago

Carlisle

I will be there to shake my shimmy and to pop my social cherry....πŸ’

I am so looking forward to this....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
4 weeks ago

North West

Hey hey… ❀️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *olyGlamorousWoman
4 weeks ago

**flutters eyelashes**


"She's wearing cologne that evening. FΓ₯Γ§t......⬆️"

Yeah, Channel4 πŸ˜‰

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *earditallWoman
4 weeks ago

Lancaster

I will be doing a Kitty and sniffing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ubbermadebabyCouple
4 weeks ago

wrexham

Counting down the days !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *hadow KingsCouple (MM)
4 weeks ago

Chorlton, Manchester

Sounds fun. My girl is not on fab would that be a problem if we wanted to come

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *heManchesterSocialΒ OPΒ Β Β Woman
4 weeks ago

Manchester


"Sounds fun. My girl is not on fab would that be a problem if we wanted to come"

Sorry, its fab members only I'm afraid

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
4 weeks ago

Mayfair


"She's wearing cologne that evening. FΓ₯Γ§t......⬆️

Yeah, Channel4 πŸ˜‰ "

β€’

That's a scents-sible choice. 😘

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *elightfulharmonyWoman
4 weeks ago

Cheshire

The good old days these were fun times🫢

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ubbermadebabyCouple
4 weeks ago

wrexham


"The good old days these were fun times🫢"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *entlemanFoxMan
4 weeks ago

North East / London

Are there any single gents places left?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ookie46Woman
3 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru


"The good old days these were fun times🫢"

Well there’s a name I haven’t seen in ages

Hello gorgeous lady 😘

Would be so good to see you again ☺️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *orny IrishMan
3 weeks ago

North Wessex Downs

Checking in. Still coming.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *morousCouple8Couple
3 weeks ago

Cumbria

Excited to see who else is coming

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair

Bumping this to sΓͺΓͺ if Kitty Felou is still going. If so, can she please kindly wear charcoal-lined knickers. 😘

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *itty FelouWoman
3 weeks ago

Carlisle


"Bumping this to sΓͺΓͺ if Kitty Felou is still going. If so, can she please kindly wear charcoal-lined knickers. 😘"

Nero, if you buy me a pair then I wear them for you.....

Charcoal-lined knickers indeed. Tut tut....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *olyGlamorousWoman
3 weeks ago

**flutters eyelashes**


"Bumping this to sΓͺΓͺ if Kitty Felou is still going. If so, can she please kindly wear charcoal-lined knickers. 😘

Nero, if you buy me a pair then I wear them for you.....

Charcoal-lined knickers indeed. Tut tut.... "

Didn't know we had a dress code! πŸ˜‚

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *itty FelouWoman
3 weeks ago

Carlisle


"Bumping this to sΓͺΓͺ if Kitty Felou is still going. If so, can she please kindly wear charcoal-lined knickers. 😘

Nero, if you buy me a pair then I wear them for you.....

Charcoal-lined knickers indeed. Tut tut....

Didn't know we had a dress code! πŸ˜‚ "

Well evidently we do..... 😘

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *hilloutMan
3 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest


"Bumping this to sΓͺΓͺ if Kitty Felou is still going. If so, can she please kindly wear charcoal-lined knickers. 😘

Nero, if you buy me a pair then I wear them for you.....

Charcoal-lined knickers indeed. Tut tut....

Didn't know we had a dress code! πŸ˜‚ "

I interpret it as looking your best...in your own way πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *reen Eyed GuyMan
3 weeks ago

Hereford

As the social finishes at 8pm, do folks tend to go elsewhere afterwards?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *omeotherguyMan
3 weeks ago

Sheffield/London/Derbyshire

I think I will bring myself along to this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *olyGlamorousWoman
3 weeks ago

**flutters eyelashes**


"As the social finishes at 8pm, do folks tend to go elsewhere afterwards? "

Yes, Spoons!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *olyGlamorousWoman
3 weeks ago

**flutters eyelashes**


"Bumping this to sΓͺΓͺ if Kitty Felou is still going. If so, can she please kindly wear charcoal-lined knickers. 😘

Nero, if you buy me a pair then I wear them for you.....

Charcoal-lined knickers indeed. Tut tut....

Didn't know we had a dress code! πŸ˜‚

I interpret it as looking your best...in your own way πŸ˜πŸ˜‚"

Swimming costume, flip-flops, swimming cap and webbed gloves for me then

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ookie46Woman
3 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru


"As the social finishes at 8pm, do folks tend to go elsewhere afterwards? "

Yes people branch off

Some stay in canal street area others head elsewhere

Some folk go for food and some head off home

But if you want to stay out there’ll definitely be something going on ☺️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *earditallWoman
3 weeks ago

Lancaster

[Removed by poster at 15/09/26 23:05:48]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *earditallWoman
3 weeks ago

Lancaster


"As the social finishes at 8pm, do folks tend to go elsewhere afterwards?

Yes, Spoons! "

You just want to drink fishbowls

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair


"As the social finishes at 8pm, do folks tend to go elsewhere afterwards?"

β€’

Some of the handpicked maidens and inamoratas from the social end up in a woodpannelled vestibule with recliners, looking to be ravished.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ola_and_ChristianCouple
3 weeks ago

Funky Town

Those were the longest 375,442 hours before being allowed to post ever!!

Hi everyone

We are so looking forward to seeing you all in the flesh

Lola x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *tannersMan
3 weeks ago

stanley

I will be attending, for my first β€œ organised social”. Looking forward to it, if a little nervous too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *olyGlamorousWoman
3 weeks ago

**flutters eyelashes**


"As the social finishes at 8pm, do folks tend to go elsewhere afterwards?

Yes, Spoons!

You just want to drink fishbowls "

With a straw! πŸ˜‚ πŸ₯΄

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *heManchesterSocialΒ OPΒ Β Β Woman
3 weeks ago

Manchester


"I will be attending, for my first β€œ organised social”. Looking forward to it, if a little nervous too. "

We’ll be gentle with you ☺️

Thank you for β€œpopping” your social cherry with us πŸ’

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *heManchesterSocialΒ OPΒ Β Β Woman
3 weeks ago

Manchester


"Those were the longest 375,442 hours before being allowed to post ever!!

Hi everyone

We are so looking forward to seeing you all in the flesh

Lola x"

Whoop πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *olyGlamorousWoman
3 weeks ago

**flutters eyelashes**


"I will be attending, for my first β€œ organised social”. Looking forward to it, if a little nervous too. "

We'll look after you Stanners

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *earditallWoman
3 weeks ago

Lancaster


"I will be attending, for my first β€œ organised social”. Looking forward to it, if a little nervous too. "

Awwww amazing can't wait to meet you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *amberiniMan
3 weeks ago

Preston

Never been to any of the organised socials. Definitely interested in this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *hilloutMan
3 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Checking in.

Six weeks will fly by

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *itty FelouWoman
3 weeks ago

Carlisle

So, I've been a little bit cheeky with someone on the guest list this morning and I actually think I might be in trouble when we meet. Perhaps I might receive a firm telling off?....

Bumping......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *te.venMan
3 weeks ago

North West

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *07.Man
3 weeks ago

Salford

Checking in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair


"So, I've been a little bit cheeky with someone on the guest list this morning and I actually think I might be in trouble when we meet. Perhaps I might receive a firm telling off?....

Bumping......"

β€’

I'm inclined to enquire how on earth you are party to the guest list...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *issLickalottapusWoman
3 weeks ago

La La Land


"Excited to see who else is coming "

Me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *laytime22500Man
3 weeks ago

macclesfield

Hi,

I'd love to attend my first social party.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *entlemanFoxMan
3 weeks ago

North East / London

All signed up

After a quiet year this is going to be to be my first FAB social of 2026.

Looking forward to it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *itty FelouWoman
3 weeks ago

Carlisle


"So, I've been a little bit cheeky with someone on the guest list this morning and I actually think I might be in trouble when we meet. Perhaps I might receive a firm telling off?....

Bumping......

β€’

I'm inclined to enquire how on earth you are party to the guest list..."

I am not party to the guest list but I am aware of a few people that are going as they've told me....

So pop that in your pipe and smoke it Nero and please stop being a sod.... x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair

She's flirting, again........................................⬆️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *heManchesterSocialΒ OPΒ Β Β Woman
3 weeks ago

Manchester

The Manchester Social offices (still our kitchen tables!) continue to be a veritable hot bed of activity πŸ’œπŸ’œ

The guest list is filling up rapidly (a little reminder that even if you have told us you are coming if you haven't paid you arent on the list)

The decorating and music sub comittees are in full flow and we are keeping tech support on their toes building the group chat πŸ’œπŸ’œ

We can't wait to see old friends again and make lots of new ones

πŸͺ🌩

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *gent CoulsonMan
3 weeks ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Sent mine today, looking forward to meeting some old and new friends

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *orum Leg EndMan
3 weeks ago

nowhere

Still can't come

Due to this week's event's it looking like I'll never get to either

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *hilloutMan
3 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Requires new bump

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
2 weeks ago

Mayfair

He is correct....................................................⬆️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *enny628aCouple
2 weeks ago

burnley

Hi

Can we come

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *heManchesterSocialΒ OPΒ Β Β Woman
2 weeks ago

Manchester


"Hi

Can we come "

Send us a message πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *hisCharmingMan
2 weeks ago

South Manchester

All paid up, looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *itty FelouWoman
2 weeks ago

Carlisle

I am so looking forward to discovering just exactly who is on the guest list for this social......

Have I mentioned I'm popping my social cherry? πŸ’

Shamelessly bumping......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *morousCouple8Couple
2 weeks ago

Cumbria

Is it here yet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *he MinionMan
2 weeks ago

Surrey


"Is it here yet?"

40 sleeps to go...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
2 weeks ago

Mayfair


"Is it here yet?

40 sleeps to go... "

β€’

That many??? Gosh, 'feels like a coma!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ookie46Woman
2 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru


"Is it here yet?"

No 😘

But let’s enjoy the build up and anticipation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *wissArmyKnifeMan
2 weeks ago

Second Star to the Right


"Is it here yet?

No 😘

But let’s enjoy the build up and anticipation "

A bit like Christmas?

A wise man once said, β€œChristmas is like sex, you have all the build up and excitement and it’s over before you know it, then you’re just left with the cleaning up”! πŸ˜‚

I wonder if this social will be the same and have us looking forward to the next one?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *olyGlamorousWoman
2 weeks ago

**flutters eyelashes**

This is guna be better'er'ra than Christmas!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *orny IrishMan
2 weeks ago

North Wessex Downs

So looking forward to meeting some new forumites and catching up with those I have met before.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *itty FelouWoman
2 weeks ago

Carlisle

Bumping.....

Intrigued by the guest list....

Intrigued by the play list....

So looking forward to this event.

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *earditallWoman
2 weeks ago

Lancaster

Not too far away now really

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *wissArmyKnifeMan
2 weeks ago

Second Star to the Right


"Not too far away now really "

It’s 5 weeks on Saturday, i think πŸ€”

I know a few people who are going and a few i have made friendly acquaintances with.

I think i will be noticeable only because i will be drinking diet and trying to work out what is going on πŸ˜‚

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *harlie9926Man
2 weeks ago

Oldham

I really want to go, but I've never ever done anything or gone to any events like this as I've always been "straight" lol I need some motivation guys help me haha x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *earditallWoman
2 weeks ago

Lancaster


"I really want to go, but I've never ever done anything or gone to any events like this as I've always been "straight" lol I need some motivation guys help me haha x"

It's ok straightness is accepted too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *4tCouple
2 weeks ago

warrington

What time is it cookie ? XX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *harlie9926Man
2 weeks ago

Oldham

Hahah good to know, I'm down for experimenting lol its just having the confidence to get out x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *olyGlamorousWoman
2 weeks ago

**flutters eyelashes**


"Hahah good to know, I'm down for experimenting lol its just having the confidence to get out x"

You'll be in the company of like minded people, you'll be fine πŸ«‚

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *heManchesterSocialΒ OPΒ Β Β Woman
2 weeks ago

Manchester


"What time is it cookie ? XX"

The social runs from 4 til 8

πŸͺ🌩

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
2 weeks ago

Mayfair


"What time is it cookie ? XX

The social runs from 4 til 8

πŸͺ🌩"

β€’

After 8 it becomes a slow meaningful stroll. πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈβ€βž‘οΈπŸ·

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *harlie9926Man
2 weeks ago

Oldham

How do get on the entry list, if there is one?x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ectorandMollyCouple
2 weeks ago

Stockport

Hi, we would love to come too? Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ookie46Woman
2 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

If interested please drop the social account a message ☺️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *wissArmyKnifeMan
2 weeks ago

Second Star to the Right


"Hahah good to know, I'm down for experimenting lol its just having the confidence to get out x

You'll be in the company of like minded people, you'll be fine πŸ«‚ "

This is so true and you get to meet people from the forums in the flesh.

Is it a private function room we are having as if it’s open to the public.

We may have to make our conversations a little more PG πŸ˜‚

To be honest I have a few nerves, I haven’t been to a Fab social in years, I don’t drink and not been out in big groups/crowds for a long time add being on the spectrum….it’s no wonder i have a few nerves jangling πŸ˜‚

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
2 weeks ago

North West

Looking forward to this! Be fun to put some faces to names ❀️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *heManchesterSocialΒ OPΒ Β Β Woman
2 weeks ago

Manchester


"Hahah good to know, I'm down for experimenting lol its just having the confidence to get out x

You'll be in the company of like minded people, you'll be fine πŸ«‚

This is so true and you get to meet people from the forums in the flesh.

Is it a private function room we are having as if it’s open to the public.

We may have to make our conversations a little more PG πŸ˜‚

To be honest I have a few nerves, I haven’t been to a Fab social in years, I don’t drink and not been out in big groups/crowds for a long time add being on the spectrum….it’s no wonder i have a few nerves jangling πŸ˜‚"

Its a private room 😊

🌩

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *risNorthWestMan
2 weeks ago

Salford


"Hahah good to know, I'm down for experimenting lol its just having the confidence to get out x

You'll be in the company of like minded people, you'll be fine πŸ«‚

This is so true and you get to meet people from the forums in the flesh.

Is it a private function room we are having as if it’s open to the public.

We may have to make our conversations a little more PG πŸ˜‚

To be honest I have a few nerves, I haven’t been to a Fab social in years, I don’t drink and not been out in big groups/crowds for a long time add being on the spectrum….it’s no wonder i have a few nerves jangling πŸ˜‚

Its a private room 😊

🌩"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *heManchesterSocialΒ OPΒ Β Β Woman
2 weeks ago

Manchester

The playlist is sounding amazing 🎢

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *itty FelouWoman
2 weeks ago

Carlisle


"The playlist is sounding amazing 🎢 "

I am hoping for some great tunes as I'm such a music snob!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
2 weeks ago

Mayfair

The playlist will have to match the mood and theme of my Dance Card. ⚜️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *aughty in our 40sCouple
7 days ago

Lowton

We may be able to come to this just need to confirm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *olvesxcoupleCouple
7 days ago

Round the bend


"Not too far away now really

It’s 5 weeks on Saturday, i think πŸ€”

I know a few people who are going and a few i have made friendly acquaintances with.

I think i will be noticeable only because i will be drinking diet and trying to work out what is going on πŸ˜‚"

You won't be the only one drinking diet cola. I hope nobody mistakes me for you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *inister_SpinsterWoman
7 days ago

Manchester(ish).


"Hahah good to know, I'm down for experimenting lol its just having the confidence to get out x

You'll be in the company of like minded people, you'll be fine πŸ«‚

This is so true and you get to meet people from the forums in the flesh.

Is it a private function room we are having as if it’s open to the public.

We may have to make our conversations a little more PG πŸ˜‚

To be honest I have a few nerves, I haven’t been to a Fab social in years, I don’t drink and not been out in big groups/crowds for a long time add being on the spectrum….it’s no wonder i have a few nerves jangling πŸ˜‚"

You won't be the only sober person there. I don't drink either. And I definitely have to keep the lid on my social anxiety, so I can get thru the door!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *estructionDollyWoman
7 days ago

Manchester

Ah gutted, my best friend is getting married that day 😒

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
7 days ago

Mayfair


"Ah gutted, my best friend is getting married that day 😒 "

β€’

Is there any way that they could kindly defer on their nuptials? I mean, it is rather inconsiderate and a tad bad show for them to get hitched on the same day. πŸ™‚πŸ₯²

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *orum Leg EndMan
7 days ago

nowhere

Wishing I could make it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *he MinionMan
7 days ago

Surrey


"Ah gutted, my best friend is getting married that day 😒 "

Dont be so disheartened, your best friend is only getting married. I'm sure you will still be friends after. Maybe not best friends but still friends πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ€­

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
4 days ago

Mayfair

This splendid event needs a well deserved bump. β™₯️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ookie46Woman
4 days ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Almost October and the countdown can officially start

Lots going on in the background πŸ’œ

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ampireLoveMan
3 days ago

Essex

For anyone who can’t make the this, you must make the CNL! Those are the official rules!

NB: the term β€œofficial” is subjective πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *itty FelouWoman
3 days ago

Carlisle

Pinch punch, 1st of the month, which can only mean one thing.....

The countdown is on to The Manchester Social.....

Exciting..... πŸ’

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ookie46Woman
3 days ago

Deepest darkest Peru


"For anyone who can’t make the this, you must make the CNL! Those are the official rules!

NB: the term β€œofficial” is subjective πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ "

Shameless plug πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
3 days ago

Mayfair


"For anyone who can’t make the this, you must make the CNL! Those are the official rules!

NB: the term β€œofficial” is subjective πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ "

β€’

See you at the Manchester Social, VΓ₯mps. πŸ˜‰

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ubbermadebabyCouple
3 days ago

wrexham

Soooo looking forward to this!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *heManchesterSocialΒ OPΒ Β Β Woman
3 days ago

Manchester

Two exciting deliveries have arrived today πŸ’œ

πŸͺ & 🌩️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *itty FelouWoman
3 days ago

Carlisle


"Two exciting deliveries have arrived today πŸ’œ

πŸͺ & 🌩️"

Excuse me?...... Care to share?????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *heManchesterSocialΒ OPΒ Β Β Woman
3 days ago

Manchester

Debate rages in The Manchester Social offices (now our sofas where we both have retired with a large drink...planning a social is exhausting 😳😳) πŸ’œπŸ’œ

With the help of our tech support team we have the group chat almost ready to go but when should we invite our glamorous guest list to join???

As we can't agree we thought we would open up the debate

So....

Are you an impatient sort who cant wait to get to know all the other attendees or do you think 2 weeks quite long enough for you to make new friends while leaving something to talk about on the day?

πŸͺ🌩

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *morousCouple8Couple
3 days ago

Cumbria


"Debate rages in The Manchester Social offices (now our sofas where we both have retired with a large drink...planning a social is exhausting 😳😳) πŸ’œπŸ’œ

With the help of our tech support team we have the group chat almost ready to go but when should we invite our glamorous guest list to join???

As we can't agree we thought we would open up the debate

So....

Are you an impatient sort who cant wait to get to know all the other attendees or do you think 2 weeks quite long enough for you to make new friends while leaving something to talk about on the day?

πŸͺ🌩"

Impatient as fuck!!!!give me the link pleaseandfanksyou

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *viatrixCouple
3 days ago

Gatwick

NOW.

Please. πŸ₯Ή

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
3 days ago

North West

Oooh I would normally be all for opening it right now. But work is busy at the moment and I would just end up instantly muting it. Two weeks before for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *morousCouple8Couple
3 days ago

Cumbria

2 against 1…..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ookie46Woman
3 days ago

Deepest darkest Peru


"2 against 1….."

For now 😜

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *hilloutMan
3 days ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Two weeks before I think gives people plenty of time to engage before things run the risk of becoming stale or samey.

Two weeks beforehand is the definitive sweet spot 😁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *itty FelouWoman
3 days ago

Carlisle

I would rather know about the two exciting deliveries in all honesty.....

On the chat front though two weeks out would suit me..... πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *olyGlamorousWoman
3 days ago

**flutters eyelashes**

Link now please!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *hilloutMan
3 days ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest


"

I would rather know about the two exciting deliveries in all honesty.....

On the chat front though two weeks out would suit me..... πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’"

Sensible 😁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ookie46Woman
3 days ago

Deepest darkest Peru


"

I would rather know about the two exciting deliveries in all honesty.....

On the chat front though two weeks out would suit me..... πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’"

My lips are sealed 😘

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
2 days ago

Mayfair

TwoΒ² weeks before would allow for qualitative chat. Anything longer would become stale.

It depends how loquacious some of the women are on there... πŸ˜‰

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *tormQueenWoman
2 days ago

All over the place

I have agreed to keep my views to myself for the sake of partnership harmony πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *he MinionMan
2 days ago

Surrey


"For anyone who can’t make the this, you must make the CNL! Those are the official rules!

NB: the term β€œofficial” is subjective πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shameless plug πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

When is the next CNL ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ookie46Woman
2 days ago

Deepest darkest Peru


"I have agreed to keep my views to myself for the sake of partnership harmony πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜"

Likewise πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *itty FelouWoman
2 days ago

Carlisle

But, but, but, but will the guest list be announced on here before the group chat goes live?.....

That is my question for today!

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
2 days ago

Mayfair


"

But, but, but, but will the guest list be announced on here before the group chat goes live?.....

That is my question for today!

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’"

β€’

Why on earth are you so obsessed with the guest list, woman!? Stop harassing the organisers.

Wench! πŸ˜‰

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ookie46Woman
2 days ago

Deepest darkest Peru


"

But, but, but, but will the guest list be announced on here before the group chat goes live?.....

That is my question for today!

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’"

The guest list stays private ☺️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *itty FelouWoman
2 days ago

Carlisle


"

But, but, but, but will the guest list be announced on here before the group chat goes live?.....

That is my question for today!

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

β€’

Why on earth are you so obsessed with the guest list, woman!? Stop harassing the organisers.

Wench! πŸ˜‰"

Rude...... And talking of harassment, please just stop otherwise you'll end up with a Gregg's gift card..... Bahahahaha!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *eroLondonMan
2 days ago

Mayfair


"

But, but, but, but will the guest list be announced on here before the group chat goes live?.....

That is my question for today!

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

β€’

Why on earth are you so obsessed with the guest list, woman!? Stop harassing the organisers.

Wench! πŸ˜‰

Rude...... And talking of harassment, please just stop otherwise you'll end up with a Gregg's gift card..... Bahahahaha! "

β€’

I can't wait to swipe my American sExpressβ„’ card between your cleavage. 🀀 πŸ’³

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ittlemissFlirtyCouple
2 days ago

The bottom of the River Ankh

I'm still trying to figure out a way to get to this as I'm working that day.... Anyone got a tardis I can borrow??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *issLickalottapusWoman
2 days ago

La La Land


"I'm still trying to figure out a way to get to this as I'm working that day.... Anyone got a tardis I can borrow??"

How is that cough BTW?

The one that appears on the moening of the social and clears up when you arrive in Manchester?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *ittlemissFlirtyCouple
2 days ago

The bottom of the River Ankh


"I'm still trying to figure out a way to get to this as I'm working that day.... Anyone got a tardis I can borrow??

How is that cough BTW?

The one that appears on the moening of the social and clears up when you arrive in Manchester? "

I've already had 3 days off this month with the lurgy ... Might have to be a bout of D & V πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *tormQueenWoman
2 days ago

All over the place


"I'm still trying to figure out a way to get to this as I'm working that day.... Anyone got a tardis I can borrow??

How is that cough BTW?

The one that appears on the moening of the social and clears up when you arrive in Manchester?

I've already had 3 days off this month with the lurgy ... Might have to be a bout of D & V πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚"

Always a good shout as it gives a guaranteed 48 hours 😁

Not that i am in anyway condoning this behaviour πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *iscountGingerMan
21 hours ago

Chorlton, Manchester

Can I come

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 

By *olyGlamorousWoman
9 hours ago

**flutters eyelashes**

Just a little bump

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Β 
Β 

By *ookie46Woman
7 hours ago

Deepest darkest Peru

28 sleeps πŸ’œ

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top