Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

3rd May 24 GANGBANG @EMPIRE CINEMA HUDDERSFIELD

Jump to newest

By *ickhangingsuit OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Doncaster

Here we go again , at this gangbang we expect 3 ladies...one of which is the gorgeous and slutty Fuckmeat from Lisaslutface couple account, we expect 40-50 guys if more arrive even better. No means no and respect will be given and requested of everyone attending, coffee and tea are complementary. Lube, condoms etc can be purchased from the venue. Needless to say you must be clean and smelling nice. The ladies are no beginners so will want a very good time, so guys bring your A game.

See you all there it starts at 10:30 ends when everyone is satisfied lol or 6pm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onykxMan
2 weeks ago

Alderly Edge

I’m interested

By *he cleaner17Man
2 weeks ago

anytime

I'm interested

By *onythecat 1000Man
2 weeks ago

bl6 bolton

I'm interested

2 weeks ago

Doncaster

"I’m interested "

Sure, turn up and have fun

2 weeks ago

Doncaster

"I'm interested "

We wait to see you there then

2 weeks ago

Doncaster

Add my kik if you want to join the gangbang group, _ickhangingsuit

By *unlovingchocolateMan
2 weeks ago

Stockton -On -Tees

I am interested to attend the gangbang

By *onnyladMan
2 weeks ago

DONCASTER

I'm in

2 weeks ago

Doncaster

"I am interested to attend the gangbang "

Sure 10:30 onwards Friday morning at empire cinema Huddersfield

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
2 weeks ago

wonderland.

Hope it goes well.. we look forward to hearing how it went.

By *ndy70xMan
2 weeks ago

S/yorks

Looking forward to cumming.

2 weeks ago

Doncaster

"Hope it goes well.. we look forward to hearing how it went.

"

Should go well, to bad you two can't join us

By *eceivers-of-edenCouple
2 weeks ago

W Yorks

[Removed by poster at 30/04/24 12:09:41]

By *eceivers-of-edenCouple
2 weeks ago

W Yorks

Watching this with great interest. Especially as we have also thought about attending or even organising a gangbang at the Empire.

Mandy's at work on Friday unfortunately otherwise we would be thinking about attending.

- Jon

2 weeks ago

Doncaster

"Watching this with great interest. Especially as we have also thought about attending or even organising a gangbang at the Empire.

Mandy's at work on Friday unfortunately otherwise we would be thinking about attending.

- Jon"

Depending on attendance and mostly on the guys keeping the girls entertained I will organise one every month maybe even with greater numbers I hope I can get like 200 guys 2 girls or 3

2 weeks ago

wonderland.

"Watching this with great interest. Especially as we have also thought about attending or even organising a gangbang at the Empire.

- Jon

Depending on attendance and mostly on the guys keeping the girls entertained I will organise one every month maybe even with greater numbers I hope I can get like 200 guys 2 girls or 3 "

That sounds amazing. I would like to hit 110plus guys over one session... done it over 3 separate sessions in 24 hours but not one session, as always run out of guys

Cali

2 weeks ago

Doncaster

- Jon

Depending on attendance and mostly on the guys keeping the girls entertained I will organise one every month maybe even with greater numbers I hope I can get like 200 guys 2 girls or 3

That sounds amazing. I would like to hit 110plus guys over one session... done it over 3 separate sessions in 24 hours but not one session, as always run out of guys

Cali"

I am making a solid group hopefully we can hit triple digits for every meet

By *abluesbabyMan
2 weeks ago

Gibraltar/Cheshire/London

Very interesting! I may have to finally take a trip over and visit next time I'm up in Cheshire.

Hope everyone has fun on Friday!

2 weeks ago

Doncaster

"Very interesting! I may have to finally take a trip over and visit next time I'm up in Cheshire.

Hope everyone has fun on Friday! "

More than welcome

By *abluesbabyMan
2 weeks ago

Gibraltar/Cheshire/London

"Very interesting! I may have to finally take a trip over and visit next time I'm up in Cheshire.

Hope everyone has fun on Friday!

More than welcome "

By *enhamhoopMan
2 weeks ago

Denham

- Jon

Cali"

Bloody hell I'm impressed how many of the guys do you think you would recognize again

By *uke-de-PleasureMan
2 weeks ago

Leeds

"

Depending on attendance and mostly on the guys keeping the girls entertained I will organise one every month maybe even with greater numbers I hope I can get like 200 guys 2 girls or 3 "

200 men for 2 or 3 women? Can't wait to read the veri's!

2 weeks ago

Doncaster

"

200 men for 2 or 3 women? Can't wait to read the veri's! "

Not on this one I am afraid

By *illy GunnMan
2 weeks ago

Leeds

Interested for sure

2 weeks ago

Doncaster

"Interested for sure "

Cum join us tomorrow,

By *expetWoman
2 weeks ago

huddersfield

I'm Looking forward to seeing you both tomorrow

By *ainsb1Man
2 weeks ago

North Lincs/S.Yorks

I will be popping in for a while tomorrow. See what's going on.

2 weeks ago

Doncaster

Since the last female dropped out this morning I am having to cancel, sorry guys 3 weeks of planning went to the pooper. I can't belive I spent an anual leave day for this...

By *L69LXUMan
2 weeks ago

Hudderdfield

See u there x

By *ainsb1Man
2 weeks ago

North Lincs/S.Yorks

When you arrange the next one, I would be interested.

By *tuYorksMan
2 weeks ago

Barnsley

"Since the last female dropped out this morning I am having to cancel, sorry guys 3 weeks of planning went to the pooper. I can't belive I spent an anual leave day for this..."

Disappointed for you & for everyone who had booked a day off work to be there. Hopefully you can re-arrange something.

By *ardcok4uMan
2 weeks ago

Leeds

I am interested

By *ndy70xMan
2 weeks ago

S/yorks

"Since the last female dropped out this morning I am having to cancel, sorry guys 3 weeks of planning went to the pooper. I can't belive I spent an anual leave day for this..."
Same here mate took a day off…gutted for you(and me) I always thought it was guys who we’re supposed to be unreliable…hopefully there’ll be a next time.

By *exmanMan
2 weeks ago

Stainforth

2 weeks ago

wonderland.

That's a shame. Sadly to far for us to pop up so we could fix the missing lady issue.

But this why it's so hard to arrange stuff...yes things happen.(I've had to shy off a cinema visit on occasions )

But it's always frustrating

By *ainsb1Man
2 weeks ago

North Lincs/S.Yorks

"That's a shame. Sadly to far for us to pop up so we could fix the missing lady issue.

But this why it's so hard to arrange stuff...yes things happen.(I've had to shy off a cinema visit on occasions )

But it's always frustrating

You should try to get up here sometime to Empire. "

By *uke-de-PleasureMan
2 weeks ago

Leeds

Oh that is such a shame. Soo sorry to hear this, especially as I was about to message to say I'd pop down if there was still a space for one more.

If you still desire and/or able to try again I will most definitely be interested.

Charles

By *jfrenchMan
2 weeks ago

Stockport

Gutted for you mate. Sorry to hear. I just saw the post and, as I have a free day, was looking to also attend. But I would have been on my own.

If you do another (100% understand if you can't be arsed not to) I'd be there if am free.

2 weeks ago

Doncaster

Will organise another one but only with ironclad lasses, lost a day of anual leave and about 60 guys had their time wasted...I feel so bad for all of it. 2 weeks from now, will do one will just put date and time no other advertising. Keep an eye ot next Friday for it

Post new Message to Thread